CLE Class Coupe (C236) & Cabrio (A236) 2023-

CLE450 Cab Revoew

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-01-2024, 02:05 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
CLE450 Cab
CLE450 Cab Revoew

I ordered mine Feb 22 and took delivery May 28th. We took a great drive this morning down A1A by the ocean then came back US1 by the Indian River. We live in Satellite Beach FL. Top down all the way and we could hold normal volume conversations at 55. Everything about the car was great (but one thing). I used the active lane keeping assist and cruise control ( I call it the tractor beam) the whole way. Worked great. Active lane change worked when it wanted to. Cannot see the HUD with polarized glasses- boo. I had no issues with the controls. The cruise controls were the best I’ve ever used and very easy. im still in the breaking period so haven’t stood on the accelerator yet. With the top up, the Burmester system is very good. I played Apple Music and it sounded great.

the one thing I didn’t like is the ventilated seats. If they’re on, I cannot tell. Top up or down.

Last edited by RichCLE; 06-01-2024 at 04:18 PM.
The following users liked this post:
js_cls (06-04-2024)
Old 06-01-2024, 02:37 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2,372 Likes on 2,023 Posts
PFL205.064 with M276.823
Originally Posted by RichCLE
I ordered mine Feb 22 and took delivery May 28th. We took a great drive this morning down A1A by the ocean then came back US1 by the Indian River. We live in Satellite Beach FL. Top down all the way and we could hold normal volume conversations at 55. Everything about the car was great (but one thing). I used the active lane keeping assist and cruise control ( I call it the tractor beam) the whole way. Worked great. Active lane change worked when it wanted to. Cannot see the HUD with polarized glasses- boo. I had no issues with the controls. The cruise controls were the best I’ve ever used and very easy. im still in the breaking period so haven’t stood on the accelerator yet. With the top up, the Burmester system is very good. I played Apple Music and it sounded great.

the one thing I didn’t like is the ventilated seats. If they’re on, I cannot tell. Top up or down.
Congrats! Good choice of vehicle, would love to see some pictures : )
Old 06-01-2024, 03:49 PM
RJC
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 179 Likes on 129 Posts
Originally Posted by RichCLE

You won’t notice much from the ventilated seats with the top down other than if used with heated function.

Here’s how to make them cool better -
Set climate control to bi-level setting (upper & lower vents) this will help push to AC air under the seats where the fans will pull it up through and help cool. The cooler the AC is set for and the higher the ac’s fan setting, the better it will work.

Unfortunately only a handful of manufacturers use true cooled seats but what I described helps quite a bit.
Old 06-02-2024, 09:32 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2,372 Likes on 2,023 Posts
PFL205.064 with M276.823
Lovely pictures, thanks for adding them.