CLE Class Coupe (C236) & Cabrio (A236) 2023-

AMG Performance Studio Package

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-09-2024, 08:41 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
bmw 540
AMG Performance Studio Package

For $2250, what does the below really add? It’s hard to actually see what is different in the build. Anyone know? Sort of confusing with this and two night packages.

An even bolder development of the AMG Night Package features additional gloss black elements: A more prominent front splitter and wraparound flics, a more dramatically shaped rear spoiler, and a diffuser panel and breakaway-edge flics in the rear bumper.
Old 06-09-2024, 11:44 PM

Received 49 Likes on 38 Posts
2018 C43 Cabriolet
My question exactly ! For about $3K Canadian I would think its significant , but I thought two night packages would have covered everything ?
A detailed close up picture of changes/additions , would be appreciated, please somebody ?
Old 06-10-2024, 12:16 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
bmw 540
Originally Posted by splunge
My question exactly ! For about $3K Canadian I would think its significant , but I thought two night packages would have covered everything ?
A detailed close up picture of changes/additions , would be appreciated, please somebody ?
I did notice the back rear plastic on the quarter panel different. Who knows though as the Europe models could be different. That’s the only difference I could find visually.

Old 06-10-2024, 11:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 674 Likes on 531 Posts
c
Front lip, rear spats, lower diffuser add on.

In the past it also included a larger rear trunk lid spoiler, larger side skirts and even different lower intake plastic . But I don't think that is going on here and the front lip is just the exterior corners of the bumper extensions.

for the money, not really worth it here, IMO. Most will be available aftermarket in a couple of months for a fraction of the cost.

Last edited by alexasa; 06-10-2024 at 11:52 AM.
The following 2 users liked this post by alexasa:
MJP_43 (06-10-2024), muslenutz (06-10-2024)
Old 06-11-2024, 11:47 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2019 C43 Coupe (RIP), 2023 C43 AMG Sedan
Originally Posted by alexasa
Front lip, rear spats, lower diffuser add on.

In the past it also included a larger rear trunk lid spoiler, larger side skirts and even different lower intake plastic . But I don't think that is going on here and the front lip is just the exterior corners of the bumper extensions.

for the money, not really worth it here, IMO. Most will be available aftermarket in a couple of months for a fraction of the cost.
I don’t believe you’re correct about it not including the a larger spoiler. The description specifically says a more dramatic rear spoiler. The studio package items are always in black and when you build a lighter color vehicle you don’t see it on the render of your build so it’s a glitch. There have been many pictures of the bigger black spoiler for the studio package. I think all the press cars have it.
The following users liked this post:
muslenutz (06-21-2024)
Old 06-11-2024, 02:11 PM

GLC
Is the Night Package II just black emblems + all black front grill?
Old 06-11-2024, 02:22 PM

2019 C43 Coupe (RIP), 2023 C43 AMG Sedan
Originally Posted by is250
Is the Night Package II just black emblems + all black front grill?
Yes, but it includes all the Night Package “1” gloss black items as well. Hence why you can’t toggle Night Package and Night Package Plus at the same time.

Old 06-11-2024, 05:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 674 Likes on 531 Posts
c
Originally Posted by shadi150
I don’t believe you’re correct about it not including the a larger spoiler. The description specifically says a more dramatic rear spoiler. The studio package items are always in black and when you build a lighter color vehicle you don’t see it on the render of your build so it’s a glitch. There have been many pictures of the bigger black spoiler for the studio package. I think all the press cars have it.
Yeah, I think you're right. It's really hard to see but typically the carbon fiber optional rear spoiler is the larger aero version. So the car shown above is likely optioned with it, so it matches the overall size of the aero spoiler in black.
Old 06-19-2024, 07:21 PM
AV1
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 57 Likes on 50 Posts
C204 C250-CDI
Originally Posted by shadi150
Just for fun I had a play around with one of the online configurators for the CLE53 and it's definitely "glitchy".
Exterior wise it would not include or show any rear spoiler at all in any package configuration &
Interior wise when the red 2 tone sports seats interior was chosen it left the front door cards and rear quarter trim panels all black rather than with the matching red inserts.
I've seen vis and pics of the same IRL and it has those matching red inserts so the configurator is incorrect seeing that those interior trim and colour combinations are made as a set and are not interchangeable.
(see attachments of configurator vs real life images)

Overall I'm disappointed with the quite limited choice of wheels, interior and exterior colours and the very limited interior colour and seat type combinations available, CLE was supposed to step up to E Class in terms of options features etc.
I'm interested and waiting for the upcoming CLE63 and hope it offers a lot more scope than the 53.

Old 06-19-2024, 10:58 PM

Received 49 Likes on 38 Posts
2018 C43 Cabriolet
I've also been playing around with the 3 night packages ( 1,2 and studio ) on the configurator and when copying the images for each package and comparing them side by side its possible to see the various differences , both from the front and rear .
I was surprised that the studio package can be added without the 1 or 2 packages , so for example you can have black trunk spoiler and flicks , but keep the chrome grille and non black badges . Seems like many combinations
Waiting and waiting for the Canadian 53 cabrio to come on the scene is going to require lots more " playing around "
The following users liked this post:
AV1 (06-20-2024)
Old 06-20-2024, 10:05 PM
AV1
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 57 Likes on 50 Posts
C204 C250-CDI
Originally Posted by splunge
I've also been playing around with the 3 night packages ( 1,2 and studio ) on the configurator and when copying the images for each package and comparing them side by side its possible to see the various differences , both from the front and rear .
I was surprised that the studio package can be added without the 1 or 2 packages , so for example you can have black trunk spoiler and flicks , but keep the chrome grille and non black badges . Seems like many combinations
Waiting and waiting for the Canadian 53 cabrio to come on the scene is going to require lots more " playing around "
That's great to hear, you had more luck with it than I did LOL
And it's exactly the external config options I'd want i.e. black rear spoiler and all flick pieces but keep the front grille and badging in chrome...

A CLE 63 with V8 and at least that level of trim customisation options would be all I can ask for - now I'm that same boat of what looks like to be a very looooooong wait for it to materialise.