CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

black rims with a polished lip?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-19-2002 | 05:09 PM
TNH

Originally posted by sungulent
r u kidding me might as well buy a mustand or camaro

what da hell is that on the hood cmon now the lost whole look of a mercedes

my opnion UGLY!!!!!!
There is a fine line between racey benz and camaroish.....
It is my opinion that the side skirts on many benz (CM60RS) look almost identicle to a late model camaro's side skirts. I agree that certain hoods and other items look camaro/mustangish.

My personal taste (keep in mind, this is my personal opinion), I prefer to keep a benz looking as subtle as possible......my guidelines for styling any car is to never ADD anything.....only replace certain items (wheels, springs), and sometimes completely removed them (badges, spoilers, etc).

If I was building a show benz, I would choose a black badgeless brabus 5.8 with nice wheels. I wouldn't change the hood, just remove the star. I wouild use the very subtle brabus add on lips and side skirts, and would have no spoiler, badges, or stickers of any kind.

This is one of my favorite cars that I have seen on this board, not many mods, but very classy....very tasteful in my opinion. I think that a lot of people want to change things on their car just for the sake of changing them.....some people forget just how good the stock AMG body kit looks....I love the rear bumper especially, I actually prefer it over any other aftermarket piece. This car is a sweet color too, and the wheels look perfect on it.
Old 06-19-2002 | 05:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2002 mercedes clk coupe
I JUST LOVE LORINSERCLK CLK

THATS ONE HELLA SWEET **** RIDE
Old 06-19-2002 | 05:19 PM
TNH

I'd have to agree with you on that one. Even though LorinserClk has some flashy stuff on his ride (the lorinser side skirts, big star grill), it does look cool as hell. The tinted windows and windshield look bad a$$ too.