CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Question about your Carlsson RS front bumper????

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-14-2006, 09:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
EUropean Freaks
this guy must be a morron!!!By posting peoples company product.He will not get any benefits at all!

I have already PM this guy and yet he is not replying to me at all..

Who is this guy?Smell Fishy to me...hmm....

Best Regards

EP
Old 02-14-2006, 09:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Custom CLK / 05 E500 4matic / 04 Acura TL <<Daily
I gave you all a fair warning about him. Dronelis with this post i create i must boost up your business in the USA I wish you can send me a Carlsson rear bumper with the carbon difuser for half price.
Old 02-14-2006, 09:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EUropean Freaks
Originally Posted by acb3nz
I gave you all a fair warning about him. Dronelis with this post i create i must boost up your business in the USA I wish you can send me a Carlsson rear bumper with the carbon difuser for half price.

LOL!!! We need to stop this Morron!!!need your guys support!!

thnx

Best Regards
EP
Old 02-14-2006, 11:16 PM

2000 Silver CLK430
Old 02-14-2006, 11:55 PM

Originally Posted by dronellis
Dear Sir,

Please kindly remove your ebay listed as you are posted the pics of the W203 C RS without Europassion permisses.
thank you very much

Best Regards

Felix

Europassion
I have no problem removing any image you ask but i personally emailed you last week from my email adress
adam@nafep to ask if you would drop ship your items to my cutomers in the us you said you would you even gave me a estimate of 220 USD to ship to California but i would be responsible for customs and then you want to get on her and talk crap and be like i have never talked to this person well if anyone is interested i have the emails from felix personally with the quotes saying he would be happy to supply any one with the products this is why his pictures are being used and if anyone has any doubts feel free to email me and i can provide you copies of the emails the only pictures used of hius are of the actual products he is supplying if he doesnt want to supply them il remove the picture of the product.
Old 02-15-2006, 12:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CL500
did you identify yourself as clk_amg to felix in the emails?
Old 02-15-2006, 11:09 AM

CLK320
Well ..
i don't think i ever give you a permission to put my car photo in ebay
Old 02-15-2006, 09:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EUropean Freaks
Originally Posted by BklynBenz
did you identify yourself as clk_amg to felix in the emails?

never and ever...
strange!!
Old 02-15-2006, 10:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CL500
Originally Posted by dronellis
never and ever...
strange!!
dont worry this jerkoff has proven to us all already what kind of person he really is
Old 02-15-2006, 11:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EUropean Freaks
Originally Posted by BklynBenz
dont worry this jerkoff has proven to us all already what kind of person he really is

he emailed me before about his customer.whether I can shipp the kits to his customer or not.and he will take care the import duties.never asked me before about posting the pics or my products on ebay..weird

I think he is interested doing TRADING business.
Old 02-16-2006, 12:38 AM

CLK320
Even if he wanted to be a fowarding seller
he need to give atleast some information of using our pictures for sales
he is not even our authorised dealer for bodykits

infact even if he want to be authorised dealer
i think it will be good if he can contact our HQ which is Felix Lesmana
Old 05-11-2006, 03:47 PM
Almost a Member!

Ok my car is at the body shop right now and getting some stuff mounted and a fresh paint job but the problem im having is that when they show me how the front bumper is going to look it has a 2 inch gap right below the front grill and i didnt like it. I was wondering if i need to tell them to take the reinforcer bar in front of the car in order to make the bumper fit good. Any help or advice will be appreciated.

I wish i had of known about this mb world forum 2 months ago cause i bought that same crooked kit from that crook adam over at his other aka car-kitz .com he has mutliple accounts what a scammer i had the same damn problem with that front bumper i took it to two body shops that were more then qualified to install it but they refused to because of the craftmanship he's still building that warped bumper and still denies that its his fault i fortunately had the 1600 dollars to throw away because thats exactly what i did to that front bumper and side skirts i was able to use the rear and ive got to admit it doesnt fit bad and looks pretty good thats the only one he should be selling, my friends told me to put the front and sides on ebay and sell them but i wouldnt feel right knowing how bad they fit so i opened up the dumpster and sent them where they belonged your conversation was like dejuvue to mine he accused me of being in over my head when i bought from him he was right i had no idea what an act of god it would take to have it properly fit i wasnt willing to sacrifice safety of myself or my family.
Old 05-11-2006, 08:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Custom CLK / 05 E500 4matic / 04 Acura TL <<Daily
Originally Posted by cnolen1
I wish i had of known about this mb world forum 2 months ago cause i bought that same crooked kit from that crook adam over at his other aka car-kitz .com he has mutliple accounts what a scammer i had the same damn problem with that front bumper i took it to two body shops that were more then qualified to install it but they refused to because of the craftmanship he's still building that warped bumper and still denies that its his fault i fortunately had the 1600 dollars to throw away because thats exactly what i did to that front bumper and side skirts i was able to use the rear and ive got to admit it doesnt fit bad and looks pretty good thats the only one he should be selling, my friends told me to put the front and sides on ebay and sell them but i wouldnt feel right knowing how bad they fit so i opened up the dumpster and sent them where they belonged your conversation was like dejuvue to mine he accused me of being in over my head when i bought from him he was right i had no idea what an act of god it would take to have it properly fit i wasnt willing to sacrifice safety of myself or my family.
Damn Sorry to hear that. I also learn my lesson the hard way if you do need something for your car make sure you get it from Dronellis his kits are good infact i think he has one of the best replica kits on this board.
Old 05-11-2006, 09:46 PM

pm sent
Old 05-11-2006, 10:29 PM
Almost a Member!

Damn Sorry to hear that. I also learn my lesson the hard way if you do need something for your car make sure you get it from Dronellis his kits are good infact i think he has one of the best replica kits on this board.

Thanks for the reponse. I have been talking to Felix (Dronellis) about getting the Carlsson Bumper. His looks like it has a much better fitment from pictures and responses from this site. I look forward to getting it.
Old 05-12-2006, 05:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EUropean Freaks
Smile

thnx buddy!