CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

clk230 supercharger

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-07-2006, 02:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
clk230 supercharger

well im not sure if i properly introduced my self so i guess ill do it here
hi!
my name is David (long story behind the sn..) and basically im startin a custom supercharger project using the supercharger from a clk230(at least i think its a clk its the one with a clutch on it) and i just got a few questions about it so i figured ill hit up the boards and find out...

first off anyone have the piping for this supercharger? i forgot to pull it with the charger...

second this is basically the same thing as a m62 right? what kind of displacement does this thing move?

third are there any tips on improving the s/c? sometimes you find out interesting info from the boards that a company wont release(ie the thunderbird has a weak release bearing in the tranny its best to replace it with a steel one...)

lastly how much psi does it pump out stock? im gettin a custom crank pulley (7") and its gonna be ran directly to the crank pulley instead of doin a serpentine setup its gonna be a standalone system which will replace the a/c and use piping to run it to the intake manifold

thanks for any answers to these questions
Old 03-08-2006, 04:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E550 Coupe
not many people have CLK230s here...they didn't offer it in the US. go over to the W202 and W203 section and you should be able to find more info on the supercharged 2.3L engines
Old 03-08-2006, 06:26 PM

ohhh i guess im in the wrong place sorry lol

can someone move this to the right place? cuz i pulled it from a local yard so i guess its the other version...