CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

No Heated Seats?!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-11-2006, 02:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
03 CLK 430 Convertible "silkie" (sold), 2010 E350 Sport Sedan (graveyard), new wheels coming soon...
Angry No Heated Seats?!

Ohmigosh I just realized the most horrible news today. Well I had been on here asking about installing Xenon headlamps onto my 430 that came with Halogens. A friend informed me today about a K3 and K4 package and that they are package add ons and after doing some research they said like a K4 is a package for heated seats and Xenons. And then I thought wait, my car did NOT come with Xenons, but it was a not tooooo hard fix I guess, a bit pricey tho, and then it clicked, do I have heated seats?! And I just realized that no I do not. Where did the little buttons on my console go to warm my ***! I live in Portland, OR damnit and I am only gonna be enjoying my cabriolet for a couple months and then the other 9 months outta the year I need to warm my *** cuz the damn leather gets cold!!!! I am so pissed but am hoping that you MB wizards will have an easy fix for me.

Like seriously is it at all possible to like try to find, gawd I probably won't be able to huh, a pair of used heated front seats and install a whole new center console part and like rewireeeeee... ??

Or should I just sell my whole car and buy one with heated seats!

Damnit... whoever bought this 430 off the lot should of spent a few more G's on some HID's and heated seats... that whoever person in Laguna Beach obviously thought it was too warm for that??? Ugh..... so irritated.
Old 05-11-2006, 02:42 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLK/ML
OMFG!!!!!!

Portland is freezing!!! I was there in February and it had to be 51 degrees!!! I had to put on a second "wife beater" for gods sake.
Old 05-11-2006, 03:00 AM

03 CLK 430 Convertible "silkie" (sold), 2010 E350 Sport Sedan (graveyard), new wheels coming soon...
Originally Posted by ThrillKill
OMFG!!!!!!

Portland is freezing!!! I was there in February and it had to be 51 degrees!!! I had to put on a second "wife beater" for gods sake.

yeah. it is freezing. even if it looks sunny its cold. but wait it says ur from chicago! now thats another league. my sister lives there and when i visited it was like 7 below. now snot freezing in ur nose is a whole other story compared to freezing rain.

i like your car.
Old 05-11-2006, 08:05 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLK/ML
Originally Posted by rolling430
yeah. it is freezing. even if it looks sunny its cold. but wait it says ur from chicago! now thats another league. my sister lives there and when i visited it was like 7 below. now snot freezing in ur nose is a whole other story compared to freezing rain.

i like your car.
heh heh, thanks. I was into the Stags Leap last night and wearing my big, funny sarchasm hat.
Old 05-11-2006, 10:42 AM

2000 CLK 430
the seats are prewired from factory for heated seats....
www.mbenznl.com they could get u the heating unit which would have come with the car originally.
somewhere around 6hundo (dont quote me on that price)
Old 05-14-2006, 01:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
05 E55
Yeah, heated seats are for girls...

at least, that's what I keep telling myself since I don't have them...