CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Bargain Hunters & Vultures... W208 parts for sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-22-2006, 02:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2000 CLK 430
wow....lucky girl to get your clk.....stick around the w208 forums every now and again...ur like a staple around here.
Old 05-22-2006, 02:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
W213 '17 E43 ///AMG - W211, W208 no more
Originally Posted by CurYousGee
wow....lucky girl to get your clk.....stick around the w208 forums every now and again...ur like a staple around here.
i will stick around like a thorn in your side

but, i will be trolling the W211 to learn the ins-n'-outs of my soon to be new ride...

Last edited by mmgrad; 05-22-2006 at 02:07 PM.
Old 05-24-2006, 04:17 AM

03 CLK 430 Convertible "silkie" (sold), 2010 E350 Sport Sedan (graveyard), new wheels coming soon...
Originally Posted by mmgrad
Everyone who responded with interest in the car or the parting out of the car, or just with compliments about the car, thank you very much for the interest.... but, THE CAR HAS BEEN SOLD!!!... The new owner flew down from Oregon and took the keys & title... I was sad to let go, but, the deed is done.

If someone sees my car up in Beaverton with a hot young chick driving, she's the new owner... I hope she takes care of my baby... she mentioned that she drives her car hard (or carelessly, broke her 350Z bodykit 6 times in 6 months - yikes!)

Car was SOLD AS-IS... so, NOTHING is left to part out....

On to get another Benzo to fit my baby, most likely an E-Class... Its been great hanging with the W208 crowd and I definitely won't be a stranger here... but, I may be spending more time in the W211 forum soon...

Hey!!!!! I'm a (ahem, hot?) young chick from Oregon and I just bought a Black CLK 430 too but sadly, its not yours! hahaha.. funnii... Who bought your car, is she on this forum? I wanna be her friend! You should of sold it to me, at least I take care of my cars, like a guy does. Now did she take all your cool parts?? So many of my (jealous) guy friends are telling me things to do to my car. Just curious.. would a brake kit, exhaust thingy etc make my car BETTER as in performance and drive or just COOLER. I'm debating on switching from my chrome AMG wheels to these cool 19 or 20 inch black wheels with a chrome lip. black rims look so sick on a black car but I don't want to **** up the ride. I want to preserve the smoothnness, less roadnoise, and bumpiness of having a luxury car, as I said in other posts, I am upgrading from a Honda Civic. Seroiusly, tho, is that chick on this forum can we turn this into a 'make friends in your hometown who drive the same car as you forum'? It'll be like CLK Myspace! : )

Last edited by rolling430; 05-24-2006 at 04:22 AM.
Old 05-24-2006, 01:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by rolling430
Hey!!!!! I'm a (ahem, hot?) young chick from Oregon and I just bought a Black CLK 430 too but sadly, its not yours! hahaha.. funnii... Who bought your car, is she on this forum? I wanna be her friend! You should of sold it to me, at least I take care of my cars, like a guy does. Now did she take all your cool parts?? So many of my (jealous) guy friends are telling me things to do to my car. Just curious.. would a brake kit, exhaust thingy etc make my car BETTER as in performance and drive or just COOLER. I'm debating on switching from my chrome AMG wheels to these cool 19 or 20 inch black wheels with a chrome lip. black rims look so sick on a black car but I don't want to **** up the ride. I want to preserve the smoothnness, less roadnoise, and bumpiness of having a luxury car, as I said in other posts, I am upgrading from a Honda Civic. Seroiusly, tho, is that chick on this forum can we turn this into a 'make friends in your hometown who drive the same car as you forum'? It'll be like CLK Myspace! : )
no, i don't think she is on this forum... i did google her and found her myspace page... YES! you should have bought my car... all fixed up and was looking for a good home. brakes are a safety improvement... exhaust has better performance... and combined also looks cooler
Old 05-25-2006, 02:18 AM

CLK320
what are u getting next?
Old 05-25-2006, 03:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by 3199cc
what are u getting next?
W211 E-Class... not sure if I'm going for V8 (torque & power) or V6 (fuel economy & cost)