CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Radar & Laser Detectors

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-02-2002, 09:28 AM
meh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2000 CLK430 Cabriolet & 2004 Range Rover
Radar & Laser Detectors

98 Degree day in (my) new 2000 Firemist CLK430 Cabriolet, exiting highway construction zone with top down. Melting. Wind it up to get some air flow. Speed trap. That was the first day I had the car registered. I guess I shouldn't complain since I only got ticketed for a double digit speed. Had actually wound it up past the century mark before coming around the corner to see the comotion. This is a bad thing. This is my first Benz and I can't believe how much I love this car. I'm think I'm going to get into alot of trouble if I'm not careful. Anyways the reason for the post is to ask if anyone knows if Mercedes or anyone else make a Laser/Radar Detector/Jammer that can be cleanly integrated into the car. Idealy I would like something that could integrate into the sound system (like the phone) so that I can actually hear the warning. I have started reading up on Laser detector/jammers. It seems the only effective way to protect from lasers is to jam the infared beam. Anyone else have any ideas or experiences? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. BTW I do plan to plead not guilty. We will see if the officer shows up for court.....
Old 09-02-2002, 11:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
a car
www.lidatek.com

www.lidatek.com

They have a quality product. I own one.