CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Need Help & Advice From You Experts...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-13-2006 | 10:51 AM

Need Help & Advice From You Experts...

I'm looking to replace my fenders w/ the lorinzer style fenders. Ebay has about three or four companies offerring the fenders and don't want to choose the wrong company. If anyone knows about any fittment issues ect. i would love your input. Tom Motorsports seems to have the best quality and says little or no prep ie necessary. Also they have a shiny finish and they say it's because their molds are also set up for carbon fiber which i guess is a good thing. Can anyone confirm before i make a $600 mistake! Thanx...
Old 10-13-2006 | 01:48 PM

2002 CLK 430/2002 325i
You will have fitment issues with replica fenders, especially around your headlights. If I remember correctly, the replica fenders will not have the mounting bracket to secure the headlight properly. Be prepared to deal with poor alignment of fender to bumper and fender to hood. It can be possible to make them fit properly, but be preparred to spend $$$. I know that member "blackbenzz" has the replica fenders but don't recall where he picked them up from.