CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

report 2003 clk430 cab (pewter/grey)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-16-2002, 05:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
03 clk430 cab... pewter/ash/ash..k4 command blue-lit doorsills phone cd changer
report 2003 clk430 cab (pewter/grey)

ill try for the 3rd time to get this right.... i erased both the others accidentally, after it was almost done!... first of all,, i do think the mbz is an outstanding car,,, i love the command center and all the goodies,,, the power is there,, its pretty seamless, great brakes.... and it is a stunningly beautiful cabriolet.... a couple of issues though have dampened my enthusiasm a bit,,, but to be fair,, i have an appt to take to dealer on friday,, and im sure they will get the problems fixed........ remote control trunk-open button inop..... i had a drink in the cupholder,, turned a corner,, the drink spilled all over (i was not happy)... and then the cupholder came out of the console alltogether... the drivers side window squeaks,, and its wet there when i wash it... speaking of squeaks,, there are about 4 of them, in the front seats and center console that are driving me crazy!!..... i made one mistake,, i tried to peel the warning signs off the visors,,, and now it looks awful,,, some of the warning print stayed on each visor... wipers leave smudges... i guess thats about it.... i will post pictures soon, as i have just purchased a digital camera...... just a note,,, i have a PRISTINE 1992 500sl, white/palomino, both tops, hardtop stand, both covers, chrome wheels, all records,, even a warranty that is transferrable till 2 yrs or 28k miles, whichever comes first... and only 36 MIles!!.... $38,000 or Offer,,,,, if i have broken a rule and listed this illegally,,, i apologize in advance.......talk to you later... ..frank
Old 09-16-2002, 05:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
03 clk430 cab... pewter/ash/ash..k4 command blue-lit doorsills phone cd changer
correction,,, 36k miles