CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

any trunk lip spoiler options

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-08-2007 | 05:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2000 CLK 3.2
any trunk lip spoiler options

I'm looking for a trunk lip spoiler but I don't like the AMG or the one that is all over ebay that is made for M3's because they stick up like sore thumbs to me...I have nothing against them but they are just not my style. There is one that I like that is flat to the trunk and doesn't stick up like a speed bump and the edge ends up hanging or shall I say over lapping the edge of the trunk really sexy-like. I only see them in Carbon Fiber which I do not want. Which leads to another question....can I paint over imitation carbon fiber with black paint without it turning out really ugly? Any help or input would be greatly appreciated...thanks.
Old 03-09-2007 | 01:44 AM

Piece of SH*T
Personally I like the Authentic Lorinser trunk spoiler but that's me. I don't know exactly which one your talking about that you like but I don't see why you couldn't paint over it? Depends on the material it's made out of to though..
Old 03-09-2007 | 02:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Custom CLK / 05 E500 4matic / 04 Acura TL <<Daily
You not going to find a real lorinser decklid spoiler for the trunk no more. They discontinue the item last year all u can get is replica but they do still sale a real lorinser roof wing spoiler.