CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

need help w/part..connects to a/c comp.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-31-2007 | 01:02 PM

2000 CLK 320
need help w/part..connects to a/c comp.

i am in HUGE need of this part. it connects directly to the a/c compressor. and if you have a black on black, im sure u have felt the fury of it when the weather gets hot. and i dont have a/c right now. if someone can PLEASE give me a part number it would be very much appreciated. ive search online, even morons at the stealership couldnt help me!if interested heres what happened.

2 weeks ago i take the part with me and tell them it connects to ac compressor and i also need the wire that crimps on inside the plug. so the guy says it will be here in 2-3 days. so i pay and come back 3 days later. guy says it hasnt arrived that it will be an here the following monday. jackass calls me to tell me that only 1 part came. and other is on its way. im like, why do you call me if i cant do squat with just one part. i need both to do install. thats like goin to pick up tires w/out wheels or vice versa. so basically 2-3 days ends up being 2 weeks. so yesterday i go in to pick up part, and is the WRONG *#%& part i was pissed. those idiots couldnt order a part that i even took to them and told them where it's located. so dude spends like 5more minutes on computer, and i ask if he found it yet, he says not yet. i got fed up and just said to give me a dam refund. i will try at another dealership. so if anyone can help a poor guy out with a black on black without a/c at the moment, you will make may day. thanks you guys

heres a pic of what it looks like,