CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Looking for a Carlsson rs Bumper

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-08-2007, 09:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 Clk430
Looking for a Carlsson rs Bumper

Hi, my name is Sal and I am new to this site. I have been looking around for a Carlsson RS Bumper for my 2002 Clk430 and have had no luck. I have emailed felix from europassion and he had given me a price quote but I am not likin the fact of dealin with someone halfway round the world. I also went to autorice.com and found the whole kit but emailed him just on the front but still no reply. I do bodywork and read that some people cut their oem and carlsson bumpers in half and mold them for a perfect fit, Still i wouldnt wanna go through that(Knowing it involves cutting 2 perfect bumpers in half....Scary and !!!!!) If anyone has any info on the best fitting carlsson RS front bumpers and where to get them it would be vey helpful. And also if I can still use my AMG foglights with the bumper. THANK YOU
Old 07-08-2007, 10:54 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
First, Felix makes the best fitting bumpers and unfortunately he is half way around the world.
Second, if you want to cut your bumper in half, come pick up my Carlsson RS replica front bumper for $350 in Maryland. Maybe you can find someone selling a cracked AMG bumper and use that.
Third, no you cant use the AMG fogs bcause the opening in the bumper is too big.
Old 07-09-2007, 06:25 PM

2002 Clk430
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
First, Felix makes the best fitting bumpers and unfortunately he is half way around the world.
Second, if you want to cut your bumper in half, come pick up my Carlsson RS replica front bumper for $350 in Maryland. Maybe you can find someone selling a cracked AMG bumper and use that.
Third, no you cant use the AMG fogs bcause the opening in the bumper is too big.
Hey blackbenzz i am very interested in buying your carlsson bumper. What conditions is it in, who is it from. And what fog lights can i use. Ive read people are usiing angel eyes but where do you get then?
Old 07-09-2007, 06:37 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by Silv430ClkR
Hey blackbenzz i am very interested in buying your carlsson bumper. What conditions is it in, who is it from. And what fog lights can i use. Ive read people are usiing angel eyes but where do you get then?
I bought mine off some guy in Cali. I currently have the same bumper on my CLK55 (although it is cut in half and molded to the AMG bumper). The bumper I am selling is brand new and unpainted. It will not fit perfectly without work unless you cut it in half and mold it. Come pick it up!
I think most people use Hella Optilux fogs like this http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HELLA...spagenameZWDVW

As long as its a 4" diameter fog light it should work
Old 07-09-2007, 07:52 PM

2002 Clk430
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
I bought mine off some guy in Cali. I currently have the same bumper on my CLK55 (although it is cut in half and molded to the AMG bumper). The bumper I am selling is brand new and unpainted. It will not fit perfectly without work unless you cut it in half and mold it. Come pick it up!
I think most people use Hella Optilux fogs like this http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HELLA...spagenameZWDVW

As long as its a 4" diameter fog light it should work
i PMed you