CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Carbon Fiber.........

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-23-2007, 03:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2k CLK 4.3
Exclamation w208: Carbon Fiber Lips.....

I came across this website... http://www.creativeautoonline.com/Pr...Splitters.html
How well do you think these carbon fiber lips would flow with an RS kit........
Also does anyone know where we can find rear roof wings or trunk deck spoilers in carbon fiber..... Or any shops in the So Cal area that wraps in carbon fiber....... Thanks.......

Last edited by lsmanic1; 10-23-2007 at 05:02 PM.
Old 10-24-2007, 12:48 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
General rule of thumb- Anything universal will have crappy fitment.
Old 10-24-2007, 11:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2k CLK 4.3
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
General rule of thumb- Anything universal will have crappy fitment.
Sup BB... I agree that was my first thought too....But its a risk with possibility of a hott mod.... Ill decide on that once iv'e installed the kit... I do have a question in regards to our intakes tho... Since you have a 430 as well my question is if i should go with a CB renntech Box with heat shield on the bottom which utilizes the 55 box i believe.. Or should i jus go with a stock 55 box... Third choice leave it alone is this even a worthy mod givin horsepower/price ratio...? I have a Renntech Box available to me for 1k. Or the 55 Box for the going rate.. 4-5 hundred i believe.. Thanks for any opinions given....
Old 10-25-2007, 11:17 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by lsmanic1
Sup BB... I agree that was my first thought too....But its a risk with possibility of a hott mod.... Ill decide on that once iv'e installed the kit... I do have a question in regards to our intakes tho... Since you have a 430 as well my question is if i should go with a CB renntech Box with heat shield on the bottom which utilizes the 55 box i believe.. Or should i jus go with a stock 55 box... Third choice leave it alone is this even a worthy mod givin horsepower/price ratio...? I have a Renntech Box available to me for 1k. Or the 55 Box for the going rate.. 4-5 hundred i believe.. Thanks for any opinions given....
I have the renntech box on my CLK430. I have no idea how much hp it makes but I do know it is bigger (volumewise) than the 55 stock intake. That being said, you know what decidion I made. The renntech c/f airbox just looks a million times better. I'm selling mine for $1k as well.