CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

KO Performance.com, ripoff?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 02:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2kCLK320
KO Performance.com, ripoff?

I ordered an Eisenmann exhaust from theses guys back in the beginning of June. Theres a 4-6 weeks turnover. At the 5 week mark I shot them an email for an update, no response. A few days go by I give them a call but I got a message that it was after hours. A few more days go by and I call and get a message that the voice mail is full. I check the site and call there affiliate numbers all lead me to the same voice mail is full message. I waited a few more days and repeated.

This was enough for me to call my credit card and start a fraud investigation. I'm not liable for internet fraud so I get the money back not big deal just a big wast of my time.

Anyone else deal with this place? I've seen them mentioned on a few BMW forums and I have seen them as forum sponsors.

Now where do I get an exhaust?
Old 07-28-2008, 03:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL55, C63
Originally Posted by xmodrelic
I ordered an Eisenmann exhaust from theses guys back in the beginning of June. Theres a 4-6 weeks turnover. At the 5 week mark I shot them an email for an update, no response. A few days go by I give them a call but I got a message that it was after hours. A few more days go by and I call and get a message that the voice mail is full. I check the site and call there affiliate numbers all lead me to the same voice mail is full message. I waited a few more days and repeated.

This was enough for me to call my credit card and start a fraud investigation. I'm not liable for internet fraud so I get the money back not big deal just a big wast of my time.

Anyone else deal with this place? I've seen them mentioned on a few BMW forums and I have seen them as forum sponsors.

Now where do I get an exhaust?
after the whole Eisenhaus fiasco, I'm shocked to hear that there is still is drama w/ getting a simple exhaust.
Old 07-28-2008, 04:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Current: AMG GT-C. Sold: 01 CLK55, 00 ML55, 01 ML55, 06 E55
we bought directly from eisenmann and it took at least 4 weeks. sounds like this place may have crashed or the owners took a vacation?
Old 07-29-2008, 02:09 AM

2kCLK320
Originally Posted by da_guitarist
we bought directly from eisenmann and it took at least 4 weeks. sounds like this place may have crashed or the owners took a vacation?
Yea I had a body shop crash while waiting for a chrome rim to come in, no fun the new owners helped me out enough to make up for what didn't happen.

As for a vacation, I hope so. It would make me feel better but they should have answered my email or at the very lest had an answering service, or message letting the customers know.

So I can order strait from Eisenmann? I look into it, thanks
Old 07-29-2008, 06:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Current: AMG GT-C. Sold: 01 CLK55, 00 ML55, 01 ML55, 06 E55
probably can't order direct....we had a decent sized group buy 2 yrs ago