CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

HELP!!!?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-08-2009 | 08:51 PM

1999 Mercedes Benz CLK430
Angry HELP!!!?

Hey guys.. So like other people my trunk wont open!! got a 99 clk 430. I was washing my car and opened the trunk to clean it and then when i closed the trunk it wont ope any more! I tired to open from inside but wont also tried the manual key and from the remote! PLEASE HELP!!?

Also for some reason my car diesnt have the same power it did before.. In 1st gear it wont take off at all sounds and feels like im just hitting the gas while the car is in N and randomly it'll take off so fast. Please let me no asap so i can get this fixed.. Thanks in advance
Old 05-10-2009 | 03:21 PM

clk 430
Originally Posted by AMGMB
Hey guys.. So like other people my trunk wont open!! got a 99 clk 430. I was washing my car and opened the trunk to clean it and then when i closed the trunk it wont ope any more! I tired to open from inside but wont also tried the manual key and from the remote! PLEASE HELP!!?

Also for some reason my car diesnt have the same power it did before.. In 1st gear it wont take off at all sounds and feels like im just hitting the gas while the car is in N and randomly it'll take off so fast. Please let me no asap so i can get this fixed.. Thanks in advance

DUDE THAT SOUNDS ****ED UP, YOU THINK YOUR TRANNY IS SLIPPIN? IF I WAS YOU I'D TAKE IT TO THE DEALER AND SEE WHAT THEY SAY, ITS THE ONLY WAY TO PERFECTLY SURE EVEN THOUGH WITH THE W208 IT CAN BE ANYTHING.