CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Xenon Headlight conversion to projectors pictures

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-14-2009, 06:11 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2000 clk320
Xenon Headlight conversion to projectors pictures

Here's the story. Ordered projector headlights, came in and quick check to see if everything hooks up before taking wires off. Turns out I have xenons and for the moment does not too good. Another member posts a workshop picture of xenon disassembly and I see all the connectors which I couldn't just looking. I hook them up and everything works, turn signals, highs, city lights, and normal lights as show in pictures. My question is the plug for the xenon does not plug into anything because I no longer have xenons. Do I just tape it off and i am good to go?

also attached is a picture of the back of my xenons and a picture of the back of the new projectors with the xenon plug that goes nowhere.

Help from someone that has completed this process much appreciated.

Thanks,

Dennis
Attached Thumbnails Xenon Headlight conversion to projectors pictures-projectorlightsdrivingcity.jpg   Xenon Headlight conversion to projectors pictures-projectorsonhigh.jpg   Xenon Headlight conversion to projectors pictures-projectorsregular.jpg   Xenon Headlight conversion to projectors pictures-projectorturnsignal.jpg   Xenon Headlight conversion to projectors pictures-p1120635.jpg  

Xenon Headlight conversion to projectors pictures-p1120640.jpg