CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Question about the front turn signal light bulb for the new halo projector

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 04-30-2010, 06:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1999 CLK 320
Smile Question about the front turn signal light bulb for the new halo projector

I currently use 1999 CLK 320.Now,I have the idea of changing my front turn signal to the stealth chrome one. I don't like the "egg-yolk" look it give me for my new projector. Anyone have the same projector as mine and know what turn signal bulb it use? Like the number of the bulb and the watt? If any one have use the Stealth turn signal before, do you like it? Are there like a better one than Stealth for the turn signal? Here is the picture of my projector and the turn signal that I want to change to:

Here is the link for the Stealth signal light bulb:
http://www.stealthauto.com/Products/...ALTHBULBS.aspx

Last edited by milk42; 05-01-2010 at 12:49 AM.
Old 04-30-2010, 11:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2000 CLK 430 Coupe
I've tried a number of silver stealth bulbs and never found one that I consider sufficiently bright. I have had good luck with Polarg Visual Amber bulbs. They're not perfectly silver, but they're much more subtle than regular amber bulbs and have good light output. I've purchased them from eautoworks.com. I'm not positive, but I believe the w208 (including the aftermarket projectors) would use model G07, 27w single filament.

Another option might be LED, but I have no experience with those, personally.

Regards,
e harmon