CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

No kick down!!?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-04-2010, 12:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Clk320 r33 skyline GTR
No kick down!!?

Hi everyone.. Has anyone else come across this problem...
I have a clk320 coupe 2000. The car has always idled a little lumpy but drove totally fine until today. Started car drove fine went to kick Down and wasn't going above 4500 revs. Running very lumpy and erratic. Turned the car off then it drove fine again until I tried another kickdown then the problems started over. I looked at the MAF and it looks as new. Coil packs? Cat? But the car seems to drive fine after restarting until I give it some. All plugs are gapped correctly and are standard. It feels like it runs on 4 or 5 cylinders when the problems occurring. Car has full MB history and 80k. Any help would be great. Thanks everyone. Joe.
Old 10-04-2010, 05:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Clk320
Red face Same same

i Have the same problem that i'am fixing now 1st i changed my Maf (Bosch) and then CPS Crank Position Sensor (Bosch), but when i punch it the Check engine comes off over again and it feels like its gonna stall... so i was thinking it must be the 02 Sensors might be busted already that is why computer of the car cant evaluate the amount of fuel mixture. i will give it a shot then will let you know... phew!