CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

what do you guys think about my exhaust tip?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-11-2010, 12:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
CLK W208
Jreddy.. please stop man, You are sounding dumber and dumber by the post. let me introduce you to your reality. You are a newbie that is turning a classy sports car into a street hopper or as they call it in the south "DUNKED". This car is not meant for that but at the end of the day if it makes you happy go ahead just dont expect support from others. Bro you just admited to liking ***** and weed and all that **** you are not looking like a baller at all you look like and idiot. Stop watching those rap videos on MTV afterdark and atleast try to be classy. Bro Snoop dogg is a close friend of a friend and the guy has more money than you can count with your shoes off, but he is classy as all hell because even he realised that all this "gangsta" **** is stupid. Its a diam shame that classy car like this is owned by a dirty mouth like you but hey its not too late.

And as picking on DYNO, really Jreddy?! the guy has more CLK black series parts on his ride than anyone else and let me put it to you in simple words that you would understand: CLK Black series parts are super expensive and there are no replica's, they have to be purchased from BENZ directly. so with that said his spoiler itself costs more than you wheels, tires and exhuats and all the labor. so whos the baller now?!
Old 10-11-2010, 01:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'05 C200K SS, '05 Kleemann CLK500K, '08 Hummer H3 & '92 Z34 5sp (track car in Canada)
Hey, he's maximizing his money buy using ebay VIPclk320 - he'll be ballin' hardcore in no time...
Old 10-11-2010, 01:04 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
04 CLK 320 > CLK32K
Originally Posted by jreddyroc
buddy like what are you tryin to prove y don't you start bending over for everybody again weirdo. And I'm pretty sure lots of people have on this forum who have the cash to spend get the same setup as me and same price range tip I was gonna go with the eisanemm but lots of people on here were saying not worth it so y wouldn't wanna use the extra cash towrds something else on my car. Like i said once I bring it in if it doesn't look good ill buy another one cause I don't think they will take it back. And the last post I think it was probably mosly nauseating to you and all you people sucking this guys dick cause I know there's some people on here loved that sh.t. Ebay is good for buying stuff not selling my girl bought 4 roca wear and baby phat shirts
For 20 dollars so I'm saving money but I havnt been on there for about 2 months ever since I became full member longshoremen. I wish I lived with my mom. I live with my b..ch just to let you know, and who wouldn't want to go a scenic place like english bay in van to smoke instead of inside. Oh ya i forgot a creeper like you. Obviosly if I'm out and about in my car I'm not gonna be smoking while I drive, like do I wanna get pulled over and the car just smells like the stongest kush then the cops like get out of car.

Bend over buddy bend over buddy your such a clown I feel bad for your girlfriend if you have one you probably stalk her

So you're saying people talked you out of the Eisenmann because it's wasn't "worth it". I would like to know who told you spending all that money for an air ride on your W208 was "worth it".

This is the first I hear of "baller" shopping on eBay for his XL girlfriend to save $20. So you haven't been on there for 2 months since you became a longshoreman huh, or should I say since you started balling.

The is also the first time I hear a "baller" or "gangsta" say he enjoys going to a scenic place to smoke his weed..lolol That is just too funny. You should be smoking at home instead of putting the public at risk. It's bad enough they have to deal with you sober. How many more brain cells can you kill.

Thanks VIP, but I think this guy is a lost cause.

Looks like every thread Jreddy starts is destined to be

Last edited by dynomite05; 10-11-2010 at 01:16 PM.
Old 10-11-2010, 01:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'05 C200K SS, '05 Kleemann CLK500K, '08 Hummer H3 & '92 Z34 5sp (track car in Canada)
Man, this thread has turned out resembling a gang rape - only difference is that we all know rock-chopper is going to come back looking for more.

Again, amazed that this was all over a freakin $20 tip. Fragile soul.

Last edited by Kevwood; 10-11-2010 at 01:35 PM.
Old 10-11-2010, 02:24 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
a C32 AMG & S-Works Tarmac
Originally Posted by dynomite05
You are some type of special,...
...Short School Bus Special.

Gone, for now.
Old 10-11-2010, 02:43 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Sold 2003 CLK 500,2003 SL 500,2006 Acura MDX,1998 BMW M3 convertible
jbenz, I have seen you lurking around this thread waiting for what you thought was a perfect time to respond. Your wheels are equally as horrid. Don't try and mask your defensiveness with a stand on racism.

Your posts are getting worse and worse. Do you read them once you're done typing? Honestly, do you really think you are making a coherent argument? What gang you reppin playa? GTS or IS? lol

So you fancy huh? You a "gangsta"? Funny how you want your car to be flashy but can't afford to buy a CD at a store. Why you buying your rap CD's for $1.99 on eBay, gangsta? While we are on the topic of eBay, why you buying all those womens clothes? lol, I think we have a down-low brotha here dressing up at nights.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...k&myworld=true

Edit: I think you're going to need this for your next post RUN-ON SENTENCE
dynomite05 i personally dont like those replica wheels YOU got off the net too ! personally you car has so much AFTER MARKET mods ,.. BREMBO CALIPERS ,REPLICA WHEELS, FAKE *** GRILL,AFTER MARKET BODY PARTS AND IT JUST A CLK 320 NOT EVEN A 430! YOU CAR IS like cher !!! WITH ALL THOSE PLASTIC Surgeries.!
Attached Thumbnails what do you guys think about my exhaust tip?-untitled.bmp  

Last edited by jbenz99; 10-11-2010 at 02:47 PM.
Old 10-11-2010, 02:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
2002 C230K, 2013 BMW 328, 2015 BMW X5
Jreddy, I thought we had dismessed you already?

https://mbworld.org/forums/off-topic...a-users-3.html
Post 66.....

I would think a baller shot caller wouldn't need a dating site?

That was from http://www.connectingsingles.com/fre...-jreddyroc.htm

About me and who I'm looking for
About me: am a laid back fun type of guy i like fine dining and expensive cars i usaully listen to rap music but i like dance and house music too i like to work hard make lots of money and i like to relax during those times watch a movie tv or just go for a nice drive cars are my passion but when i party i party hard and go all out for at least 2 days well thats me for u
I'm looking for: I just want to meet a fun woman to have good conversation with and maybe more. I am interested in a relationship but would like to take things slow.I am however up for anything so dont be shy to ask ill try anything once. if you have any other questions just ask

I am a:26 yr-old man Seeking:seeking women, 18-40 Location:vancouver, British Columbia Canada Last Online:Online over 1 month Height:5' 9" (175 cm) Body Type:Few extra pounds Hair Color:Black Eye Color:Brown Ethnicity:Mixed Race Education:High School Religion:Other Occupation:Labor/Construction
longshoremanIncome:$100,000 to $150,000 Smokes:Regularly Drinks:Socially Marital Status:Never Married Has Kids:I have no kids Wants Kids:Someday Looking forating Sign: Sagittarius

Shall I post up more wholesome goodness?

http://www.mylot.com/jreddyroc
jreddyroc (12)
number of friends: 1
television -full house
movies - home alone
goals - been in love, play in the rain
pets - chihuahuas
Old 10-11-2010, 02:51 PM
Out Of Control!!

04 CLK 320 > CLK32K
Originally Posted by jbenz99
dynomite05 i personally dont like those replica wheels YOU got off the net too ! personally you car has so much AFTER MARKET mods ,.. BREMBO CALIPERS ,REPLICA WHEELS, FAKE *** GRILL,AFTER MARKET BODY PARTS AND IT JUST A CLK 320 NOT EVEN A 430! YOU CAR IS like cher !!! WITH ALL THOSE PLASTIC Surgeries.!

You obviously know nothing and also have diarrhea of the mouth. Do you really want to turn this into a pissing contest?
Old 10-11-2010, 02:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Move over rock-chopper, jbenz is getting into the failboat with you.

Yes, let's diss Dyno for Brembo brakes, AMG body kit and a real carbon fiber grill...

Just a 320 and not a 430? Are you serious? So now I guess someone needs to smack you for butting your chrome wheels on your ride because it's only a 430 and not a 55AMG.
Old 10-11-2010, 02:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by SeaCoupe
http://www.mylot.com/jreddyroc
jreddyroc (12)
number of friends: 1
television -full house
movies - home alone
goals - been in love, play in the rain
pets - chihuahuas
Pretty sure we all know who the 'friend' is eh jbenz?
Old 10-11-2010, 03:01 PM
Out Of Control!!

04 CLK 320 > CLK32K
Originally Posted by Kevwood

lol.
Old 10-11-2010, 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by Kevwood
i am not nobody friends here cause i personally dont know anyone here but you guys that think your ***** doesnt stinks and drive the perfect custom rides ! you can kiss my *** period !!
Old 10-11-2010, 04:04 PM
Out Of Control!!

04 CLK 320 > CLK32K
i am not nobody friends here cause i personally dont know anyone here but you guys that think your ***** doesnt stinks and drive the perfect custom rides ! you can kiss my *** period !!

I think you're confused. The only person here claiming they are ballin and their **** doesn't stink is jreddyroc. Nobody else has even mentioned their own rides.
Old 10-11-2010, 04:26 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
a C32 AMG & S-Works Tarmac
Infractions are being issued for unacceptable behavior in this thread.

This will be the only warning to clean up this sand box and behave as civil adults or the thread will be closed and suspensions issued.

Thank you.
Old 10-11-2010, 04:26 PM

I think you're confused. The only person here claiming they are ballin and their **** doesn't stink is jreddyroc. Nobody else has even mentioned their own rides.
no not all !!!! ... you and some others are just talking ***** about my wheels too or chrome wheels ...and dont forget here in the good old usa in our car show most of all the exotic cars have custom chrome bling bling !!!!!
Old 10-11-2010, 04:49 PM
Out Of Control!!

04 CLK 320 > CLK32K
no not all !!!! ... you and some others are just talking ***** about my wheels too or chrome wheels ...and dont forget here in the good old usa in our car show most of all the exotic cars have custom chrome bling bling !!!!!

So just because we say we don't like your wheels, we think our cars are perfect??? I bet if one person didn't like them you wouldn't have a problem, but since it's a few it must be a conspiracy, huh?

I don't understand your point in the post above. Your car is neither an exotic or custom. The Funk Master Flex car show doesn't count!

william sorry to say there are some members here in our forum that dont like chrome on there car and they have to called it ganster and ghetto.... they are the only ones that can custom there cars with replica amg wheels etc. !!!

If you have anything to say there is an open thread here. Why take your diarrhea mouth to someone else's thread? Once again you are misconstruing words. Your boy Jreddy opened up the gangsta/ ghetto door, not us. Cornball!

Last edited by dynomite05; 10-11-2010 at 05:06 PM.
Old 10-11-2010, 05:43 PM

'03 C32
After wasting a full 10 minutes trying to make sense of this car crash of a thread...