CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

feeler

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-23-2010, 12:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
CLK W208
feeler

whatsup ladies and gents. as the title says this is a feeler, As you all know I have a set of 19" wheels that i have been running on my car for the past few years. They are 19x10 on the rear and 19x9 upfront. I dont recall the offset. These wheels were designed by myself and my very good friend and the import legend RJ Devera. the wheels were designed around the clk w208 so the fitment and clearance is absolutly flawless and it is literally impossible to get better fitment. There is no need for spacers or hub ringsas the wheels sit perfect and are hub-centric to the CLK factory hub ring. They are 2 piece wheels which allow you to change the ring(berrol) if you bend one which is signnificantly cheaper than buying a new rim. I have just had the hoops changed about a year ago so they are in fantastic condition and the wheels have no bends or anything just a few curb rashes that can easily be fixed for about a $100 (normal wear and tear on the wheels). Now here is the part that is making it very difficualt for me to even think about selling them, These wheels are the only ones in the world, there were only two sets designed and manufactored, one set for my clk and one set for my friend RJ's widebody NSX as seen in many magazines and shows. The tought of selling them makes me want to cry as the look and fitment of them and their flushness with the car is absolutly perfect and hassle free(no spacers or hub rings needed). how ever I have recently purchased a new set of wheels and I dont have a storage any longer to save these wheels. I am just putting this out there to gauge intrest and see if i can bring myself to sell my one off beloved wheels. The cost of these wheels between the autocad design and measurment and CNC time and Blocks of aluminum was about $7000. If i can bring myself to selling them i will be asking for $2000 or best offer. so i am open to potentioal buyers but please dont lowball me because these are the only set like it and probably the only set of wheels that was build specifically for the CLK w208 and all the design was done with the center hub on the actuall car. currently they are painted semi gloss black but the lips can be polished out to the original high polished aluminum and so can the spokes, you can have them in any combination that you like thats up to the buyer. so hit me up with offers and questionss and i will decide if i want to sell them or not.

The wheels are designed to accomidate a big brake kit as well such as the brembo or the stoptech as i had the stoptech on the car for a bit. in the pictures below you can see the flushness of the wheels with the car and the aggressiveness of the width. they also have gunmetal color rivits that i just left off but they can be snapped in place very quickly for a more cosmetic look if you like rivits, if i do sell them the buyer will receive the rivits too.
Attached Thumbnails feeler-w1.jpg   feeler-w3.jpg   feeler-w4.jpg   feeler-w5.jpg   feeler-w6.jpg  

feeler-w7.jpg  
Old 12-23-2010, 12:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK W208
few more pics one from a while back when i had the lips polished so you can see how they look both ways.
Attached Thumbnails feeler-1.jpg   feeler-3.jpg   feeler-w2.jpg  
Old 12-23-2010, 06:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts
CLK Cabrio
why am i not in the states???????? guys these are some of the nicest wheels you will EVER see on a CLK with perfect fit and finish....
Old 12-23-2010, 03:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK W208
Originally Posted by sick430
why am i not in the states???????? guys these are some of the nicest wheels you will EVER see on a CLK with perfect fit and finish....
Thanks Brother, I really want them to go to a good home because they are very dear to me. I am open to offers so if the offer is good and the buyer is koo i will let them go.
Old 12-23-2010, 08:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK W208
Ok i officialy have to move these fast, because i have no space to store them. price drop to $1700 o.b.o 2 rear titres included one has about 20% left an one has about 50% left.
Old 12-24-2010, 03:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sean's Sister--
someone should hop on these wheels....they are so nice....sad to see them go
Old 01-07-2011, 03:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK W208
bump
Old 04-22-2011, 07:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Are those two different bumpers in the second picture thread? What kid of bumpers are those and where do I get one?
Old 04-25-2011, 01:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK W208
Originally Posted by Tikolx333
Are those two different bumpers in the second picture thread? What kid of bumpers are those and where do I get one?
any bumpers you see on my car is a one off mad by myself. they are not available for purchasse. the only one off piece that is available is my wheelsand my asking price is $900.