CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Yo check it out

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-18-2003 | 09:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EUropean Freaks
Yo check it out

This is my website. Sorry there is still need to be change on the flash and the english words and the gallery...

www.euro-passion.com

shoot me an email at b2116nv@hotmail.com for more question...
Old 05-18-2003 | 09:59 PM

No longer car shopping...
Nice start

Good flash at startup but it does need a "go around" button for someone simply trying to skip the promo stuff and buy something. The Benz/Beemer buttons only change the car to the right? Are they supposed to do something else (i.e. take me to a "benz" area of your site)? You need more photo's of different cars on there. Just yours makes it look...well, it's not what it could be. I know you've sold stuff to guys on here and I'm sure a number of them would LOVE to have their car on your site as an example. Good luck with it. Maybe one day, we will do business...
Old 05-18-2003 | 10:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EUropean Freaks
Re: Nice start

Originally posted by ndabunka
Good flash at startup but it does need a "go around" button for someone simply trying to skip the promo stuff and buy something. The Benz/Beemer buttons only change the car to the right? Are they supposed to do something else (i.e. take me to a "benz" area of your site)? You need more photo's of different cars on there. Just yours makes it look...well, it's not what it could be. I know you've sold stuff to guys on here and I'm sure a number of them would LOVE to have their car on your site as an example. Good luck with it. Maybe one day, we will do business...

thx for ur comment and yes it need to change alots on the flash etc...Ill edit ASAP...it need a lot more of works on my site...step by step..no thumbnail too...I hate the fabulous C class on the front page..need to be change....Soon...stay tuned dude..yeah sure just shoot me an email and maybe in the future we can make business.

Btw guys: Some of the kits is not there..so pls feel free to email me for other ktis ok...let me know..Btw I still need to know how to open my other email for the inquries...
Old 05-18-2003 | 11:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS350
looking nice man..so you're back in indonesia now? Hows your S-class coming along?
Old 05-18-2003 | 11:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EUropean Freaks
Originally posted by Tezta
looking nice man..so you're back in indonesia now? Hows your S-class coming along?

nope...Im still in seattle..Ill be going home on june 18 2003.