CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

CLK FRONT DOOR WINDOWS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-30-2014, 04:15 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ML350 4Matic and CLK 430
CLK FRONT DOOR WINDOWS

Anyone know if the door windows for a w208 coupe and convertible are the same? (Meaning they will fit either model?)

Asking because I looked up these parts on genuinemercedesparts.com and there are different part numbers. MY 2000 by the way.

I am trying to find a driver side (US) door window in blue tint. I think at some point, a green replacement was added by mistake to my car.

Although, I am having trouble confirming with certainty the green isn't blue! (The manufacturers are different - Pilkington and Sigla, so I'm wondering if it's a manufacturer color difference. Maybe both door windows are blue...or blueish)
Old 10-30-2014, 07:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
Tesla Model S
Originally Posted by johnnr
Anyone know if the door windows for a w208 coupe and convertible are the same? (Meaning they will fit either model?)

Asking because I looked up these parts on genuinemercedesparts.com and there are different part numbers. MY 2000 by the way.

I am trying to find a driver side (US) door window in blue tint. I think at some point, a green replacement was added by mistake to my car.

Although, I am having trouble confirming with certainty the green isn't blue! (The manufacturers are different - Pilkington and Sigla, so I'm wondering if it's a manufacturer color difference. Maybe both door windows are blue...or blueish)
The difference is a difference between the 320 and 430 glass.

320s came with green tinted glass, 430s came with blue.

I can't answer the question about the coupe vs. convertible glass with certainty.
Old 11-25-2014, 11:24 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ML350 4Matic and CLK 430
Did ALL 430s (USA) have blue glass...Or just some?