CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Please give me your opinion on which...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-20-2004 | 09:53 PM
Almost a Member!

Please give me your opinion on which...

I am looking to buy rims for my black 99 clk 430 and i would like to get rims that are black with a polished lip or rims that i can get that done to and i am looking for some suggestions on which rims to buy...preferably not extremely expensive ones but if i have to i will....alright let me know...thanks
Old 01-20-2004 | 11:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W213 '17 E43 ///AMG - W211, W208 no more
Re: Please give me your opinion on which...

Originally posted by ibcre8nhos
I am looking to buy rims for my black 99 clk 430 and i would like to get rims that are black with a polished lip or rims that i can get that done to and i am looking for some suggestions on which rims to buy...preferably not extremely expensive ones but if i have to i will....alright let me know...thanks
a good price and always a good look, as well as a classy look, would be to go AMG... like me

most rims come in alloy or chrome... only custom wheels come in different colors. You can always take the wheels to a shop to have them chrome the lip & paint the spokes/face of the wheel....

I also like Lowenhart BR-5s (expensive) and Carlsson 2/5 (expensive)... and most of the HRE styles are on top of my list too (very expensive)
Old 01-22-2004 | 05:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01' CLK55
the best way to get the best price is to pick up a set of pre-owned rims/tires from members in our forum. Check it out, there are several people selling their rims.