CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

HELP my car speakers are making a siren sound

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-08-2015, 06:26 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2001 Mercedes clk430
HELP my car speakers are making a siren sound

So I just got in the car to go get some food and b4 I could turn the car.over there was a really loud siren sound that came out of the car speakers when I put the key in when I pull it out it stopped what the heck could this be I pulled out fuse 10 under the hood and it stopped but I like the radio so what is it everything I have is stock nothing aftermarket in the system
The following users liked this post:
tuf2beme (11-18-2023)
Old 01-17-2019, 11:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GL 450, CLK 430
Originally Posted by james clk430
So I just got in the car to go get some food and b4 I could turn the car.over there was a really loud siren sound that came out of the car speakers when I put the key in when I pull it out it stopped what the heck could this be I pulled out fuse 10 under the hood and it stopped but I like the radio so what is it everything I have is stock nothing aftermarket in the system
Giving this a bump, as I have the same issue today. Loud steady siren like sound coming from one speaker. The sound goes away when the radio is turned off. When you turn on the radio, it will play for a few minutes, but eventually the siren sound comes back. It sounds like it slowly lowers in pitch if you leave it blaring, but it is really loud. Any suggestions?