CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Threads Made by CLKAL

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-27-2004, 01:57 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W211 E320
Threads Made by CLKAL

robert
robert-
You have lost thousands of potential customers because of my post. I hope think that my $500 piece of crap kit was worth losing thousands of potential dollars. I will keep browsing ebay for your carlsson rs kits. Every customer that bids on one will get a link to the thread i started. All you had to to was take responisibility for your mistakes...that's it.

AL
Old 02-27-2004, 01:59 PM
Almost a Member!

W211 E320
Situation on this attack made to me

Thank you for your comments made about me. My sales commission have never been better. Due to this thread the company sales went up to 30% due to the best prices we have around.
Thank you AL for all the good comments made about me.
Keep it up.
Old 02-27-2004, 02:32 PM
Banned

Re: Situation on this attack made to me

Originally posted by b870
Thank you for your comments made about me. My sales commission have never been better. Due to this thread the company sales went up to 30% due to the best prices we have around.
Thank you AL for all the good comments made about me.
Keep it up.
LMAO! ! ! ! ! !
Old 02-27-2004, 02:46 PM
Banned

I wonder if Evosport will take this thread down if it gets out of hand? I think it's just fair if they let it be for, lets say, 20 pages just like CLKAL's thread?
Old 02-27-2004, 02:48 PM
Out Of Control!!

In the market
was this thread abosultely necessary?
Old 02-27-2004, 02:52 PM
Banned

Originally posted by Brunelleschi
was this thread abosultely necessary?
Was CLKAL's 20++ pages of name-calling, mama-he-hit-me-first nonsense necessary?

Unlike the admin, I stand by my loyalties and I'm here to support EuroRev, since it's apparent that Evosport could care less, and they allow the constant badgering, insulting, and harassment of their sponsors or should I say competition? by morons like CLKAL.
Old 02-27-2004, 02:56 PM
Out Of Control!!

In the market
Point well made, and taken. I will, however say that I am kinda tired of hearing about the issue. Maybe I am alone on this one.....
Old 02-27-2004, 06:00 PM
MBWorld Founder

ones too fast according to CHP!
CLKAL did not break forum rules by stating facts about his purchase (even if completely false). They were his thoughts and he has a right to them. We have discussed this with Robert over and over and encouraged him to step up and defend himself. Lord knows evosport and Kleemann, and even MBWorld, have taken more then one beating, but never was a thread closed/deleted due to it. As such, CLKAL's thread was left, as it was not specifically violating any rules of the site.

Thanks for allowing us to explain this!

And for the like 1000th time, evosport has nothign to do with the decisions of MBWorld. In fact, most banning/moderation is done by the admins/mods that have ZERO affiliation. Of course, you have been told this over and over and do not seem to care about the truth, so I guess this is a waste of energy to re-type it once again.

Thanks

Brad
Old 02-27-2004, 06:07 PM
Banned

He didn't state facts...facts were only given 2 pages in...everything after that (20++++ pages worth) was just irrelevant name calling, hissy fits, up yours, up mine, bite me bs!

Mbworld is not owned by Evosport? What a joke! The mods and admin are not representatives/employees of Evosport!? Man, you crack me up...your skills of evasion/refusal of liability and responsibility is magnificent. What a lawyer!

Old 02-27-2004, 06:15 PM
D42

CLK 430
how much HP does the 208 CLK430 year 2000 add?

EDIT: err the damn Chip I mean
Old 02-27-2004, 06:47 PM

99 CLK430
Thumbs down

this guy mb***** is a joke,

don't know why he takes all these so personally
Old 02-27-2004, 06:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
W213 '17 E43 ///AMG - W211, W208 no more
Originally posted by ItsJ2
this guy mb***** is a joke,

don't know why he takes all these so personally
kinda makes you think that he's part of EuroRev huh? oh well...

but hey mbfreak... if u not ASSociated with eurorev, then fine, if you are, thats fine too... nobody really cares anymore... thats the truth
Old 02-27-2004, 10:34 PM
Almost a Member!

W211 E320
agressive mode with 91 octane gas

Originally posted by D42
how much HP does the 208 CLK430 year 2000 add?

EDIT: err the damn Chip I mean
the chip upgrade will add up to 25hp for your clk430 year 2000.
thank you
Old 02-28-2004, 02:44 AM

lol.. indos stick w/ indos, that how it is.
Old 02-28-2004, 03:45 AM
Banned

Originally posted by mmgrad
kinda makes you think that he's part of EuroRev huh? oh well...

but hey mbfreak... if u not ASSociated with eurorev, then fine, if you are, thats fine too... nobody really cares anymore... thats the truth
WOW mmgrad not to be sarcastic *nah I mean to be* but did you fail your geography or something? I'm in SF, EuroRev is in LA? errmmm I'm part of EuroRev? How? telepathically? I had my car done there, and I'm proud of it...I stand by my loyalties and don't ditch them just coz it's convenient.
Old 02-28-2004, 12:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
W213 '17 E43 ///AMG - W211, W208 no more
Originally posted by mbphreak
WOW mmgrad not to be sarcastic *nah I mean to be* but did you fail your geography or something? I'm in SF, EuroRev is in LA? errmmm I'm part of EuroRev? How? telepathically? I had my car done there, and I'm proud of it...I stand by my loyalties and don't ditch them just coz it's convenient.
not to pick a fight, well, maybe, but since when does location ever have to do with running a business at its physical location at a time where technology allows otherwise....

come to think of it, the CEO of my company is rarely in the office, and lives in numerous places over thousdands of miles from the company... yet, the last I checked, he's still the CEO & owns the company...

but hey, i don't expect a baller like yourself to understand how businesses are run
Old 02-28-2004, 02:07 PM
Banned

Originally posted by mmgrad
not to pick a fight, well, maybe, but since when does location ever have to do with running a business at its physical location at a time where technology allows otherwise....

come to think of it, the CEO of my company is rarely in the office, and lives in numerous places over thousdands of miles from the company... yet, the last I checked, he's still the CEO & owns the company...

but hey, i don't expect a baller like yourself to understand how businesses are run
Oh my. You know what i mean and it's obvious you just want to find any fault possible with what I've said...I'm just going to step back on this one.

Big corporations allow for long leaves of absence by a governing individual because it is a collaborative environment with enough resources to care for itself, but a still growing/small-business wouldn't prosper long if it had to endure such an absence...but hey, someone think's he's the smarter one because he gets paid a fixed salary month in month out. What do I know?
Old 02-28-2004, 02:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
01' CLK55
Originally posted by otoupalik
CLKAL did not break forum rules by stating facts about his purchase (even if completely false). They were his thoughts and he has a right to them. We have discussed this with Robert over and over and encouraged him to step up and defend himself.

Brad
The reason Robert could NOT defend himself one bit was due to the fact that he admitted over the phone himself to me that everything i posted was EXACTLY what happened. He could NOT deny that the documentation was false in any way. He had to have EUROREV employees and customers try to put me down, but as everyone can see, that technique just made EUROREV look even worse. Robert had to wait until the thread was closed to finally make a weak comeback.
Old 02-28-2004, 02:18 PM
Banned

wow, can't believe you can still want to say something.
Old 02-28-2004, 02:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01' CLK55
wow, can't believe you can still want to say something.
can't believe you still reply to all my posts and follow me around like a good dog.
Old 02-28-2004, 02:35 PM
Banned

Originally posted by clkal
can't believe you still reply to all my posts and follow me around like a good dog.
Don't give yourself too much credit. Btw, in case you're in denial, this isn't your post

maybe more should...never mind.
Old 02-28-2004, 02:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01' CLK55
Don't give yourself too much credit. Btw, in case you're in denial, this isn't your post

maybe more should...never mind.
good doggy. RUFF RUFF.