CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

p1235 error - clk 200 kompressor

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-28-2017, 01:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
clk w208 kompressor
p1235 error - clk 200 kompressor

Hello,
my first time opening new thread

So I need some help for my w208 200 kompressor 1999' coupe manual.

Problem occurred about 2 months ago. First only time to time now it's almost 100% of the time.

Description of the problem:
Car starts normal, slow driving is normal but as soon as I accelerate a bit harder, car starts doing a strange thing.
My gas pedal is pressed in let's say 50% and as soon it's starts to accelerate it stops accelerating and this is periodical. 1 sec boost than 2 seconds barely gaining any speed. (gas pedal constant on same position)

Maf, spark plugs, both ignition coils and cables changed 6 months ago.
Kompressor clutch is working fine when i'm looking it on parking lot when i rev the engine.
In idle there is no problem with reving the engine to max.

My universal tester is showing only one error code: P1235 - recirculated air flap signal output stage

I have serched the internet and found its location (mounted on air box). I have disassemled the hose and tested it. It's moving fine in idle.

Any other ideas? most hits on google are related to slk 230 kompressor and k40 relay but barely any info for clk.
Last two days supercharger shuts off after 5 minutes of driving and it doesn't engage back till I restart the car

Thank you
Best regrads
G.