CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

need to know if there is more then one sam modul in my merceds benz clk430

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-04-2018, 10:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mercedes benz clk430 coupe
need to know if there is more then one sam modul in my merceds benz clk430

hi all i have a mercedes benz clk430 2002 model and am having electrical problems and have been this way for about four to going on to five mounths now and am in need of any help would truely be greatfull from my husbund an i....

we have replaced the front sam modul twice along with nbattery three times and the fuses all back and front also he has changed the blinker stick on side of steering wheel and are still having these problems now in oreder of whitch went first was the radio/stero witch is an after market and then the smoke lighter and then the blinkers left an right altho the emergancy indicators still go on an all bulbs have been checked an changed more then twice then the wipers then the sunroof and now the function buttons on the steering wheel.

if anyone would have any ideas could you plz email me on- sialeking7@gmail.com please any help would be great
thamk you so much for your time...

s.king and b.johnston
Old 11-05-2018, 03:04 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
'02 CLK 320 2000 clk320
Broken wires? Bad earth ground? Ecu problems? Could use a voltmeter to check your wires from location your having problems. Get your car scanned. Throwing parts at it doesn’t fix it a lot in my opinion. Wasting money, and spinning your wheels.