CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

A New CLK 320 Cabriolet (Euro RHD) Registered Sept 2002

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-22-2004, 07:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A New CLK 320 Cabriolet (Euro RHD) Registered Sept 2002

Hi

I live in England UK and have recently realised my "Dream" in acquiring a CLK Cabriolet with only 14500 miles on the clock and I simply adore it!

I have managed to get a few extras on ebay for it after reference to this forum and wouldn't mind a bit of help please on the following: -

1. I have acquired a MC3198 CD Changer for my Audio 10 head unit. Given my car - could you please advise where exactly I might find the place to install it? Would I be right in assuming it fits in the well immediately to the right of the battery well on the right hand side of the rear of the car in the boot (trunk)? Could you also please advise me where exactly the two cables might be found (the power and the fibre optic)? Will I need special brackets? - if so what would be the part number and could someone advise me where I might source these please?

2. I have acquired a pair of Xenon Headlamp units complete in every respect. Could someone please explain the installation procedure please?

3. Finally given my location - is there a dedicated UK/Euro forum for Mercedes cars?

I have tried searching the forums but all I seem to bring up is information on LHD cars and confusing information. I would really like your help.

TIA

Paul
Old 08-26-2004, 04:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
99 CLK 320, 2000 GSXR 750
do a search on Steve_NL, he makes trips around the world and does all types of installations, he is the best way to go in my book.