CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Caution on using Westint Motor Sports

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-20-2002, 04:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'05 E55
Thumbs down Caution on using Westint Motor Sports

I give a whole hearted thumbs down to this husband/wife team who operate Westint Motorsports in Hayward, CA. The owners, Walt and Barbara Angelo have no clue as to what polite, courteous customer service is.

I brought my CLK there to tint my windows since I had previously had some work done there. After the job was done, I noticed the chrome window trim on the passenger side was dinged up. It was obviously fresh damage and I knew it was not there before I brought the car in. So I bring it to the attention of Barbara (who had performed a pre-inspection) who immediately gets attitude with me and says "There's alot wrong with your car anyway" and "Your just nitpicking". Well after I pick up my jaw from the ground I tell her I just want my car back in the condition I gave it to them. She then refuses to deal with me any longer and calls Walt (Appearently he's the enforcer!) to come down and deal with me. Walt shows up and must have had the same thing Barabara had for breakfast cause he has the same **** poor attitude. He has no qualms about arguing with me how the damage wasn't there and there is no way his shop damaged my car because he's been in the tint business for 19 years. Old Walt says besides "We work on alot of cars nicer than yours". No matter to Walt he wasn't even there when the work was being performed.

This sour twosome have no clue as to what customer service is (Exactly opposite from Pete at WheelExperts!) and are downright rude and unhappy people.

Definitely avoid this place!

daveskee
Old 05-20-2002, 04:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
No need to bring your money to somewhere you're not wanted. Maybe they forgot that *you* were paying *them*.
Thank God for a market economy.
Old 05-20-2002, 04:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2002 mercedes clk coupe
get your tinting done at pacific audio
Old 05-20-2002, 05:11 PM
Out Of Control!

Thanks for the warning Daveskee!

Really sorry you had to go through that.
Old 05-21-2002, 01:10 AM
Almost a Member!

Adidas Samba Sneakers
Sad that you had to go through that. If one of my employess treated my customers like that he/she will be introduced to the ''Boot'' I don't tolerate crap like that! I say never go there or recommend anyone to them, goodluck
Nik
Old 05-27-2002, 03:42 AM
Almost a Member!

'04 Hummer H2
Does he realize that YOU were the one taking your MB to him for tint? He was going to do the work to YOUR car? YOU drive the MB regardless of how many other "nicer" cars they have taken care of, and I can guarantee he has worked on a lot more worse cars than yours than he has better. I am 19 years old and have a lot of experiences like that in several different occasions (clothes, jewelry, car browsing) just because of my age, but do they realize they just sell the product, and probably choose to sell it just so they can even say they have had something to do with it.