CLK-Class (W208) 1998-2002: CLK 200, CLK 230K, CLK 320, CLK 430 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Trip Computer

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-08-2005 | 01:47 PM

Yes
Trip Computer

On my 2000 CLK 430, I am unable to locate the 'trip computer' in the multi-function display. Was this an option or am I just not looking hard enough?

The trip computer is the function which shows the tank contents, distance travelled, mpg, etc.

Thanks.

-Dan
Old 01-08-2005 | 04:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2000 CLK 430
You need to toggle with in each menu...once you click on to a different display...then try pressing the buttons that you use to switch tracks on the cd player....that will bring up more sub menues and there should be what ur looking for
Old 01-08-2005 | 05:07 PM

Yes
Originally Posted by CurYousGee
You need to toggle with in each menu...once you click on to a different display...then try pressing the buttons that you use to switch tracks on the cd player....that will bring up more sub menues and there should be what ur looking for
Yeah, I did that. Per the manual, it says... click the menu button (left side of steering wheel) until the 'After Start' , 'After Reset' or 'Tank Content' menu appears, then use the arrow buttons (right side of steering wheel) to make your selection.

The only problem, is I never get this menu. All I get is the following:

NAVI
AUDIO
TEL
Settings can be set at standstill
Main Odometer
No Malfunction

Maybe this was an option (or something is broken). Any more ideas?

-Dan