CLK-Class (W209) 2003 on: CLK 270 CDI, CLK 200K, CLK 200 CGI, CLK 240, CLK 320, CLK 350, CLK 500, CLK 550 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Have a look at this.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-29-2005, 12:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Have a look at this.

http://www.myMBUSA.com
Old 11-29-2005, 02:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

S550
haha first year quirks.... they are tough to avoid
Old 11-29-2005, 02:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes
I purchased my CLK500 from Autohaus on Edens as well, and I have to say that they have provided me the worst service from any MB dealer that I have dealt with. I purchsed my ML500 from Loeber Motors and I have to say that they treat their customers a lot better.

From the beginning Autohaus on Edens was a bad experience. The salesman, a guy named Ken Park was very rude and I even caught him talking about me behind my back. Called me "a snot" and I'm sure worse things, but that's all I could hear. The guy was a real d*ck, the second I walked into the showroom he asks, "can I help you??" not in a courteous way, but said it like I didn't belong there. Then, when I put down the deposit, he calls a couple days later and asks me if I want the car because if I don't there are others looking to buy it. What the hell do you think dumbf*ck. It was really an insulting experience.

I took my car in for an alignment and when I got the car back I noticed that there were 20 more miles on it than when I left it. They tried to tell me it was because they were test driving the vehicle, they're full of BS.

Then, they try to nickel and dime me every chance they get. One Hispanic woman who worked there a year and a half ago tried to charge me for everything she could, and tried to tell me that they don't mark up on their $360 17" pirelli p zero tire and that was the price they got it for. I complained and am glad to know that she "has been let go."

One time a porter stole from my car and when I confronted him he said, "well, we have a lot mexicans working here." Unbelievable little racist f*ck. It took a lot of will power not to beat the hell out of that little sh*t, but he was only a high school kid.

Just today I was in for service and I overheard one of the service managers extremely agitated with a customer that wanted to have his oil changed even though it wasn't due yet. The service manager slams the phone on the receiver, says some bad stuff about the customer, and storms off. This dealership really knows about customer service.

There are a million other things that they did that just pi$$ me off. The worst thing I hate about them is how snobby they are. Who did that salesman think he was, some VIP?

I will NEVER purchase another Mercedes from these a$$holes. The next time somebody from there crosses me they're going to get a beating. I'm sick of these guys. Any help I can offer you please let me know.