CLK-Class (W209) 2003 on: CLK 270 CDI, CLK 200K, CLK 200 CGI, CLK 240, CLK 320, CLK 350, CLK 500, CLK 550 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

I saw stone interior today!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-15-2002, 07:29 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1963 220Sb
I saw stone interior today!

LOOKS GREAT!!! I was always afraid of it being plasticky and I have said before that lighter color MB interior don't look very good, but I must say that this one looks pretty nice! So for those of you that have ordered it don't worry!!

One gripe I have in the interior is where the bottom part of the front seatbelts are attached to the metal bar, the screws for the metal bar are not covered which looks a little weak... other than that what a beauty!!
Old 08-15-2002, 07:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2002 CLK 55 AMG Coupe ;)
Don't the BLACK seat-control chicklets on the door panel look "weird" and out-of-place on the light gray interior? Just too much contrast?!

With the charcoal interior, they seem to be much better design-integrated.
Old 08-15-2002, 07:44 PM

1963 220Sb
I think from the pics the seat controls look worse than they really are. When I first saw it in the pictures I thought it looked terrible but in real life they don't look bad. I don't think they look too out of place because all the buttons in the car are black....
Old 08-15-2002, 10:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002M3
Re: I saw stone interior today!

Originally posted by PHYBENZ
LOOKS GREAT!!! I was always afraid of it being plasticky and I have said before that lighter color MB interior don't look very good, but I must say that this one looks pretty nice! So for those of you that have ordered it don't worry!!

One gripe I have in the interior is where the bottom part of the front seatbelts are attached to the metal bar, the screws for the metal bar are not covered which looks a little weak... other than that what a beauty!!
PHYBENZ, Many Thanks for the stone interior assuring. whew!!!

Next things is to wait BENZO to post photo of the stone interior

Thanks Again