CLK-Class (W209) 2003 on: CLK 270 CDI, CLK 200K, CLK 200 CGI, CLK 240, CLK 320, CLK 350, CLK 500, CLK 550 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Motorola V60 Option

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-16-2002 | 04:51 PM
Almost a Member!

Motorola V60 Option / Chrome rings

Did anybody order for the integrated Motorola V60? My dealer took the order for it months back, but it seems they are not being equipped with the initial CLK releases. Netiher do the MBUSA website lists it as an option now.

Did any of our proud new CLK owners here get it? :-) :-) :-)

So is the case with Chrome rings.. What about that? I think it will give the face an even sharper look..

Last edited by harish_m; 08-16-2002 at 05:03 PM.
Old 08-16-2002 | 07:08 PM
Almost a Member!

2003 CLK500
that's interesting... mine was the first delivered here in Ft. Laud; CLK 500 (black/charcoal), and with Command and the V60. Had it on Monday, then back for tinting etc.; and formal delivery Wed. It was factory (or VPC, I really don't know) installed, and on the window sticker (hard to miss at that price).

Works fine; thought for a second maybe they're going to the V70, but that's unlikely at this point, as it's strictly GSM/GPRS, which doesn't cover most of the Country yet (at least with AT&T). If it's not available, it's news to me; mine was ordered months ago and built in June (sat in the port for about 3 weeks); and there was nothing 'delayed' other than contour seats and the wood wheel, neither of which warranted a delay in buying (at least for me).

I'd enjoy knowing if you learn anything more about the phone..

cheers..
Old 08-16-2002 | 09:16 PM
Almost a Member!

Thanks Stockseer.. that was a heavy load off... i would have been disgusted if the CLK's came without the phone integration..