CLK-Class (W209) 2003 on: CLK 270 CDI, CLK 200K, CLK 200 CGI, CLK 240, CLK 320, CLK 350, CLK 500, CLK 550 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

MBenzNL december trip - cali

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-20-2006, 10:14 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
some slow@$$diesels
MBenzNL december trip - cali

MBenzNL december trip

The next/last(?) MBenzNL (US) installation trip is scheduled for December and will go to california and Hawaii – other destinations might be possible but that is not very likely to happen.

Like always we offer ALL KIND of original Mercedes modifications and like always we require a small deposit to be received before November 28 to make sure that ordered parts are not shipped over in vain.

For the W209 we offer the following specials (as long as stock lasts & pricing incl. installation & versioncoding):
- refurbished eurospec D2B comand (for the 209s up to 2005): 1500USD incl 3 months warranty
- new 2003 US spec D2B comand (for the 209s up to 2005): 1900USD incl 12 month warranty
- new 2004 US spec D2B SAT-compatible comand (for the 209s up to 2005): 2100USD incl. 12 months warranty
- new 2005 US spec MOST based DVD “comand” (MCS II) for the 2005 and up 209s: 2250USD incl. 12 months warranty
- AMG trunklid spoilers (for coupe and conv - new BUT stuck on a car before...limited quantity and colors available) for 175USD (shipped, excl. installation)
- power folding sidemirrors with headlight switch…the 209 has the ability to autofold the mirrors when locking the car: 750USD

Furthermore we still offer the usual modifications (mail us for pricing):
- euro anti blind spot (convex) mirror glasses with auto diming driverside feature
- UHI and/or MHI (integrated) phonekits
- updated taillights in red/clear or red/smoked
- wood/leather steering wheels (different color combinations available)
…and whatever else that was offered by Mercedes as optional equipment…

Most of the people here are familiar with us and the way we work…for those who aren’t, please do a search on MBenzNL to read up on experiences that people had with us in the past.
Feel free to email us with whatever question you have or with possible orders: s_krabbenborg@hotmail.com

greetingz,
Old 11-21-2006, 12:45 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2010 ML350 GAS 4Matic
Hawaii? Nice work Steve !! Good to see you still making the rounds. I was away from the boards for a few years but recently back in a CLK500.

So, this may be your LAST US install trip?
Old 11-21-2006, 04:01 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
some slow@$$diesels
Originally Posted by Eich
So, this may be your LAST US install trip?
I don't know...if stuff keeps going like it did the last couple of months it is very well possible that I won't be doing this kind of work for long anymore...

Regardless what I will be doing next year - the last couple of years were a great experience (must have been 4 years or so that I was at your place)...

greetingz,
Old 11-21-2006, 09:08 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2010 ML350 GAS 4Matic
Originally Posted by MBenzNL
I don't know...if stuff keeps going like it did the last couple of months it is very well possible that I won't be doing this kind of work for long anymore...

Regardless what I will be doing next year - the last couple of years were a great experience (must have been 4 years or so that I was at your place)...

greetingz,
Hard to believe it's been 4 years. Sorry to hear that you might get out of this type of work but glad to hear that's it's been enjoyable.

For anyone who needs anything for your Benz, Steve / MBenzNL is your guy. Quality work, quality guy.