CLK-Class (W209) 2003 on: CLK 270 CDI, CLK 200K, CLK 200 CGI, CLK 240, CLK 320, CLK 350, CLK 500, CLK 550 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

03 CLK vs. 03 Accord coupe

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-24-2002, 07:42 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Porsche Cayenne S, MB E430, & M3
03 CLK vs. 03 Accord coupe

Guys,

I just came back from the dealer and let me tell you the reality.
The accord in no way or shape looks anything like the new CLK. All those who has been trying to defame CLK is just haters who doesn't know any better.

side by side, no even close. Whoever took the photographs of the accord initally did a good job to make it look like the clk (at least in the pix). The accord rear lights look more like it's sibling CL-S light. It's really big and not proportion at all.

The new CLK has been recieving negative comments, but I just came back from Germany and this car was looking awesome. I saw at least 10 or more on the road there. I saw the baby blue color and my GF llked the color. Also the local mall in ULM had that displayed in the mall.

In europe you can get CLK 320 in two tone leather. It's kinda nice. I sat in one and loved it.

This is really a great car and with some 19s this car be a beast.

It has already grown on me and like it better than the previous generation...

my 2 cents.

LIL Raja
Old 10-24-2002, 10:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Don't take it so seriously, because the people that said that these two cars look alike probably don't know the difference between a door lock and a wrist lock.
Old 10-24-2002, 02:36 PM

Porsche Cayenne S, MB E430, & M3
Originally posted by VroomVroom
Don't take it so seriously, because the people that said that these two cars look alike probably don't know the difference between a door lock and a wrist lock.
hahaha. u r probably right.

Well, i know a bit about cars and the pix were looking quiet similar. However a visual inspection was needed for confirmation.

LIL raja