CLK-Class (W209) 2003 on: CLK 270 CDI, CLK 200K, CLK 200 CGI, CLK 240, CLK 320, CLK 350, CLK 500, CLK 550 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

House of Power ECU Tune?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-17-2007, 03:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BENZ
House of Power ECU Tune?

I'm finally ready to take the next step in mods hahaha more engine than cosmetic now... And i guess ill do mbworld a favor and get dyno sheets etc of the 350 engine... Or has someone already done so?... Well basically what i wanted to know was if i do get this tune is there a chance it will get erased when the dealer for some reason reflashes my ecu?!?!... Because if so... Why would neone do it?!?! hahaha I only have 15k miles on my car so i have a lot mroe servicing left hahaha... What do you guys have to say?
Old 09-21-2007, 04:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
209/W210 Estate /W211 modded by MBENZNL
Originally Posted by BrianKim
I'm finally ready to take the next step in mods hahaha more engine than cosmetic now... And i guess ill do mbworld a favor and get dyno sheets etc of the 350 engine... Or has someone already done so?... Well basically what i wanted to know was if i do get this tune is there a chance it will get erased when the dealer for some reason reflashes my ecu?!?!... Because if so... Why would neone do it?!?! hahaha I only have 15k miles on my car so i have a lot mroe servicing left hahaha... What do you guys have to say?
Lets see the Dyno from Josh...

One will ONLY wipe out the modded program when the dealer flashes the ME control unit..Most tuners will remap it for little or No Charge IF the program is MIA