CLK-Class (W209) 2003 on: CLK 270 CDI, CLK 200K, CLK 200 CGI, CLK 240, CLK 320, CLK 350, CLK 500, CLK 550 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

New CLK member

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-30-2002, 07:30 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK 200 kompressor
New CLK member

I've watched this forum for a long time and this forum has helped me with my choice. But i have still a few questions.

I've ordered a CLK 200 Kompressor (because of the high tax and fuel prices) iolit blue with anthracite/dark grey leather. I've ordered the car in september and it would arrive in februari, But i was wondering if anyone has some good interior pics of this leather combination front and back pics. Because i've seen some pics but they were a bit blury

Second I was wondering if there was an MP3 player available that can be connected with the Mercedes Cd Player. Because I can't find any info about that subject. Or can anyone tell me wich company produces the radio's of mercedes because maybe that company has something to connect with the Mercedes CD player
Old 11-12-2002, 04:21 PM

Aston Martin Vanquish, well at least when i'm asleep
I don't know of any pics on that combination, but maybe you should walk in at Woluwe once and a while to see if
they don't have any of those in the showroom...
Old 11-14-2002, 12:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2005 smart cabrio; 2008 Mercedes-Benz B 200
Re: New CLK member

Originally posted by WillyECoyote
I've ordered a CLK 200 Kompressor (because of the high tax and fuel prices)
Don't apologise for getting the 4 cylinder engine. If it were available here in Canada, I would be severely tempted to get one in a CLK. Or even the CLK 200 CGI, super-economical.

The rate at which fuel is wasted in North America is appalling. The CLK 320 is nice but that degree of speed/thirst is overkill for me. Is it REALLY important to race everyone at the stoplights? Not to mention the CLK 500... I realise I may be in a minority here in North America but those are my feelings on the matter. Soon I suspect that fuel economy will become more of an issue, as gas prices rise...
Old 11-14-2002, 02:54 PM

Aston Martin Vanquish, well at least when i'm asleep
Words of wisdom, besides even if I had to push it I would buy
one for the looks alone