CLK-Class (W209) 2003 on: CLK 270 CDI, CLK 200K, CLK 200 CGI, CLK 240, CLK 320, CLK 350, CLK 500, CLK 550 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

MB tuners in vancouver?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-05-2008, 01:08 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I drive the racism out of BadDebt. ;)
MB tuners in vancouver?

hey guys, i'm looking into remapping my ecu to run 94 octane, but i am having trouble finding a decent tuner that works on our CLKs...
I have talk to the guys at SR and Cirus isnt giving a good feeling...so where do you guys get your cars worked on?

i heard of many retailers for our whips but not tuners.....anyone got any leads thanks?
Old 04-09-2008, 06:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W209 CLK
Originally Posted by Supafly
hey guys, i'm looking into remapping my ecu to run 94 octane, but i am having trouble finding a decent tuner that works on our CLKs...
I have talk to the guys at SR and Cirus isnt giving a good feeling...so where do you guys get your cars worked on?

i heard of many retailers for our whips but not tuners.....anyone got any leads thanks?

You might as well send out the ECU yourself. That's what they all do here and charge you for installing/re-installing your ecu. I took mine off and sent it down to evoSport and had it back in 4 days.
Old 04-10-2008, 05:13 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I drive the racism out of BadDebt. ;)
i see i see. Did you notice much of a diffrence in acel and trq after the chipping?..or was it all buttdyno powA feeling?

if its not much diffrence then how much you wanna let that SC go for...ahaha
Old 04-10-2008, 10:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W209 CLK
Originally Posted by Supafly
i see i see. Did you notice much of a diffrence in acel and trq after the chipping?..or was it all buttdyno powA feeling?

if its not much diffrence then how much you wanna let that SC go for...ahaha
Lol... There is a noticeable difference especially when you get to the upper powerband. You feel it pull pretty good when you get above the 4000 rpm range. There are times I worry about redlining it when I feel like letting loose down the UBC stretch. Not so much on the torque though.

The big difference would be the fuel guage... that moves pretty quickly afterwards.

I was getting 14L/100Km in the city and now I'll be lucky if I get 16, although on highway driving it's not bad.