CLK-Class (W209) 2003 on: CLK 270 CDI, CLK 200K, CLK 200 CGI, CLK 240, CLK 320, CLK 350, CLK 500, CLK 550 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

CLK is missing!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-16-2003, 07:53 PM
Fan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK is missing!

How can I track my order with an order number on the web,if possible?
Is there any slow down or limitation in CLK production?
How many new CLK's are made for the US market?
Thanks in advance.
Old 01-16-2003, 09:40 PM

2003 clk500
Re: CLK is missing!

Originally posted by Fan
How can I track my order with an order number on the web,if possible?
Is there any slow down or limitation in CLK production?
How many new CLK's are made for the US market?
Thanks in advance.
i called the daimar crysler office in nj yesterday for that same question, they told me that the clks are so popular in europe that they stopped the shipments to us in order of satisfying the euripean buyers, and he also told me that there will be big shipment come to the west coast of us at the end of this month, i can't wait, i ordered my clk500 last week.
Old 01-16-2003, 10:53 PM

Re: Re: CLK is missing!

Originally posted by kevCLK500
i called the daimar crysler office in nj yesterday for that same question, they told me that the clks are so popular in europe that they stopped the shipments to us in order of satisfying the euripean buyers, and he also told me that there will be big shipment come to the west coast of us at the end of this month, i can't wait, i ordered my clk500 last week.
I don't think that was an honest answer from Daimler Chrysler pffice. US spec cars and Euro spec cars are different and I don't think they can sell US spec cars in Europe. Also, a company this big should have precise set figures in terms of manufacturing how many US spec/Euro/Asian etc. models. Beside, if that statement were true, why don't they sell less in Europe and send more to US since CLK's are so popular in US??