CLK-Class (W209) 2003 on: CLK 270 CDI, CLK 200K, CLK 200 CGI, CLK 240, CLK 320, CLK 350, CLK 500, CLK 550 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Need a quick estimate

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-18-2009, 01:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK
Need a quick estimate

Hey guys,

I've found a bunch of weird paint chips all over my car and a small scratch from somebdoy checking my car out in the parking lot. Im thinking closer to the summer to fix all these things up and im just looking for a ball park figure of how much will it run me.

I've attached pictures below and ill just describe somethings in detail. The front bumper underneathe has a bunch of little scratches that look like they came from rocks hitting against it. They are very small and unoticable but it gives the bumper a rough surface, almost like sandpaper. There are a bunch of chips all over the hood area and the two side fenders as well as the bumper.

Here are the pictures
Attached Thumbnails Need a quick estimate-s1.jpg   Need a quick estimate-s2.jpg   Need a quick estimate-s3.jpg   Need a quick estimate-s7.jpg   Need a quick estimate-s10.jpg  

Last edited by michaelnovikov; 01-18-2009 at 01:22 PM.
Old 01-18-2009, 01:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK
Sorry for the double post, i couldnt add any more pictures so here are some more.
Attached Thumbnails Need a quick estimate-s6.jpg   Need a quick estimate-s8.jpg   Need a quick estimate-s9.jpg   Need a quick estimate-s5.jpg  
Old 01-22-2009, 02:39 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Suzuki Burgman Executive
It's not like you can spot paint it. you have to sand every thing down till its dull clean it mask all the other bits and pieces surrounding it. have the right paint mix, because you have to mix it so well that you take in to effect that sun fades paint so you have to make it look not as good. overall 2-3k

if you want a estimate you go to a paint shop