CLK-Class (W209) 2003 on: CLK 270 CDI, CLK 200K, CLK 200 CGI, CLK 240, CLK 320, CLK 350, CLK 500, CLK 550 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

vehicle tracking

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-15-2003, 09:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vehicle tracking

how do you track the vehicle?
i have the VIN# but dont know how to track
Old 02-16-2003, 11:56 AM

2013 SL 550
Ask your dealer to look it up on Net Star. That is the only way. The problem I had was that my dealer and everyone else at the Huntington Mercedes dealer were a bunch of hard ons and said they didn't know how to use it, or excuse after excuse. I was lucky enough to speak with a friend in California who worked at Mercedes out there at the time and he tracked my vehicle for me.

It was a painstakenly long ordeal! I waited from March 3rd to August 15th exactly. That's when I got my car.

Good Luck!

"The Don"
Old 02-19-2003, 02:41 PM

2003 CLK 320
I know someone had posted before on this forum a website one could go to to track their car. Seemed like anyone could use it. What ever happened to that post? I cant find it. Did it get deleted? Anyways, if anyone knows what I'm talking about I would really appreciate them sending me the address. I would like to track my vehicle. My sales rep is always very busy.

Thanks
Old 02-19-2003, 02:55 PM

2002M3
Originally posted by calboy
I know someone had posted before on this forum a website one could go to to track their car. Seemed like anyone could use it. What ever happened to that post? I cant find it. Did it get deleted? Anyways, if anyone knows what I'm talking about I would really appreciate them sending me the address. I would like to track my vehicle. My sales rep is always very busy.

Thanks
NOT MB

YOU CAN! If your car is a Mini/BMW
Old 05-05-2003, 04:14 AM

2003 CLK 320
I found the website you can track the vehicle from STKLaw's post in the E500 forum:

There is a site that tells you when the car came to the US on the boat and that is usually within 3 weeks of the production date. This is the site http://www.2wglobal.com/www/WEP/Too...cking/index.jsp

If you click on "Auto" and then put in your VIN # in the space and click search it should tell you when your car was shipped. If you click on the "voyage" after that it should tell you all the ports the ship stopped in and when.

"Don't push the river, it flows by itself"