CLK-Class (W209) 2003 on: CLK 270 CDI, CLK 200K, CLK 200 CGI, CLK 240, CLK 320, CLK 350, CLK 500, CLK 550 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Mandrus Millenium Wheels?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-09-2010 | 09:49 AM

2006 CLK350 Cabriolet
Mandrus Millenium Wheels?

I have a set of chome Milleniums and after just 10 months, the chrome is flaking off the spokes badly. My dealer is ready to replace all 4, but am I just going to be back with the same problem in another 10 months????? Anyone have experience with Mandrus wheels?
Old 04-09-2010 | 02:44 PM

Mercedes-Benz CLK63 AMG Coupe
Originally Posted by pcardoza
I have a set of chome Milleniums and after just 10 months, the chrome is flaking off the spokes badly. My dealer is ready to replace all 4, but am I just going to be back with the same problem in another 10 months????? Anyone have experience with Mandrus wheels?

Hey bud.

Sorry to hear what's happened with your rims.

I actually have Mandrus Milleniums too.
But mine have the stainless steel finish on the lips and the spokes are painted.

Perhaps swap yours for ones with a different finish?

But I'd also understand if you are feeling discouraged about exchanging them for the same rims.

Attached Thumbnails Mandrus Millenium Wheels?-front-wing-2.jpg   Mandrus Millenium Wheels?-mandrus-rears.jpg   Mandrus Millenium Wheels?-new-rims-2.jpg   Mandrus Millenium Wheels?-new-rims.jpg  

Last edited by Rashman; 04-09-2010 at 02:47 PM.