CLK-Class (W209) 2003 on: CLK 270 CDI, CLK 200K, CLK 200 CGI, CLK 240, CLK 320, CLK 350, CLK 500, CLK 550 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

my NEW 320

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-29-2003, 12:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
my NEW 320

i have been having lots of problems with my clk...

the most annoying is the brake....its very noisy and make a cranking sound when you release the brake pedal slowly frm a stop...is this noraml?the sound is very loud.....even my honda,bmw are not like this...

the allignment is also very bad....whenever i depress the brake pedal to stop...the sterering wheel will move either to right or left....

also whn i let go the steering wheel it seems to drift to right...

my glove box is difficult to close , my ashtray compartment is spoilt.....and i have made a lot of...i mean LOTS oif scratches ...i dont know how...but i noticed it has so many visible scratches on the paint....i think all over the hood and trunk....damn must be the car washes...

not to mention the swirls all over the body....

i dont love my car anymopre....

does anyone know how to take care of the scratches?they are light scratches that are only vvisible from near.....btw my car had been waxed by the dealer.....so what can i do? polish it? there are too many scratches......all over the trunks and hood....maybe hundreds...

Last edited by vodc4; 03-29-2003 at 12:04 AM.
Old 03-29-2003, 04:03 AM

///M3
It's sad to hear all the problems with your car especially if it is brand new. As for the scratches, I suggest you to wax your car. This is the disadvantage of a black car, but if you could keep your car clean and shiny, black color is definitely the right choice.
Old 03-29-2003, 05:32 AM

2003 CLK 320
you need zaino!!! And be careful, don't let the dealer wash your car or other car wash places, they will leave swirl marks all over a black car. Today I saw this black E430 had so many swirl marks it simply looked as if someone had swiped sand paper over the surface. pretty sad =(