CLK-Class (W209) 2003 on: CLK 270 CDI, CLK 200K, CLK 200 CGI, CLK 240, CLK 320, CLK 350, CLK 500, CLK 550 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Armor All Wheel Protectant

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-19-2010, 02:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 ML550 P2. 2010 E350 P2
Dude again, You are talking ***** online. You wouldn't say a word to me in person.
Once again you have never seen my wife, but just for you, I will post a picture on here tommorow. That ought to shut you up real quick.
10X harder based on what? Atleast my ***** talking was based on somthing real.
Old 07-19-2010, 02:42 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I drive the racism out of BadDebt. ;)
Originally Posted by BadDebt
Dude again, You are talking ***** online. You wouldn't say a word to me in person.
Once again you have never seen my wife, but just for you, I will post a picture on here tommorow. That ought to shut you up real quick.
10X harder based on what? Atleast my ***** talking was based on somthing real.
E-thuggin it real hard eh?...you know, if i lived in your area, i wouldnt hesitate to meet you in real life...im not scared...even if you're a 300 lb redneck meat head....

So you cant defend yourself through words...you have to resort to violence?...well, i guess you're not bright..seeings how you tried to take personal attacks to get at me and then failed.

dude i wouldnt care if u posted ur wife online...nobody gives a shiet....it would just prove my point of you being a sore *** loser who has some major insecurities...over a forum discussion...you sir are a sad racist loser...but i wouldnt mind taking the pic of your wife that you will post online and photoshoping it just to **** you off...

why so mad??

Last edited by Supafly; 07-19-2010 at 02:46 PM.
Old 07-19-2010, 02:52 PM

Armor All Wheel Protectant-supafly-likes-farm-animals.jpg

Go play with your farm animals eh, you Canadian F@ggot.

I am not insecure about anything. I have a hot wife (who is a CPA), couple nice cars, a great job and beautiful 3,600 sq foot house all at 25.

I don't mind that you don't like the armour all product, but I dont appreciate how you said it. I got real work to do...

Last edited by BadDebt; 07-20-2010 at 08:38 AM.
Old 07-19-2010, 02:52 PM

2008 SL55, 2008 CLK 550 (toast), 2006 V-Star
At least make sure they're n00dz.

kthx.
Old 07-19-2010, 02:55 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I drive the racism out of BadDebt. ;)
Attachment 187358

Go play with your farm animals eh, you Canadian F@ggot.

I am not insecure about anything. I have a hot wife (who is a CPA), couple nice cars, a great job and beautiful 3,600 sq foot house all at 25.

I don't mind that you don't like the armour all product, but I dont appreciate how you said it. I got real work to do...
ha..good for you...like i said...i think i slapped ur peepee harder than i thought through a few txts...you're even a bigger loser now for trying to prove a point over an internet discussion...talk to you later...big guy...i hope you show your "wife" this thread so she can see what a kind of heep of shiet shes married to...you're 25, you act as if you're 16.....
Old 07-20-2010, 12:04 AM

'05 CLK55, '04 CLK320
baddebt, if you look at Supafly's first reply to your post it wasnt offensive at all. he simply said armorall isnt the greatest product. you then bash him about driving a v6. his reply to that was still civil and he said "to each their own" and that he was stating his own opinion.

you then bash his car stating that its an 8 year old car worth 10k blah blah blah. remember this is a w209 board, our cars are between 1-8 years old. we are all on here has benz enthusiasts. if you're going to bash his vehicle you are bashing other members here on the board as well. you also bring in "canadian ******" and the word gook, Im not asian but Im sure a good number of the members here are and take that offensively. good job showing your true racist colors on the net.

you sound like a snobby ***** who bought your USED benz for status and give this board and benz owners a bad name by throwing in values of vehicles and what you got and what not.

maybe you would be more welcome on another benz board where you can all brag about how your benz is better based on the bluebook value of the car.

I dont care to look but how about posting pictures of your ***** instead of your wife and cars because obviously you are trying to make up for it in other areas

Last edited by Moedy; 07-20-2010 at 12:07 AM.
Old 07-20-2010, 12:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2003 CLK 320
Originally Posted by dynomite05
+1

Originally Posted by Moedy
baddebt, if you look at Supafly's first reply to your post it wasnt offensive at all. he simply said armorall isnt the greatest product. you then bash him about driving a v6. his reply to that was still civil and he said "to each their own" and that he was stating his own opinion.

you then bash his car stating that its an 8 year old car worth 10k blah blah blah. remember this is a w209 board, our cars are between 1-8 years old. we are all on here has benz enthusiasts. if you're going to bash his vehicle you are bashing other members here on the board as well. you also bring in "canadian ******" and the word gook, Im not asian but Im sure a good number of the members here are and take that offensively. good job showing your true racist colors on the net.

you sound like a snobby ***** who bought your USED benz for status and give this board and benz owners a bad name by throwing in values of vehicles and what you got and what not.

maybe you would be more welcome on another benz board where you can all brag about how your benz is better based on the bluebook value of the car.

I dont care to look but how about posting pictures of your ***** instead of your wife and cars because obviously you are trying to make up for it in other areas
lol. i honestly enjoyed reading this thread. quite funny. i had to read it again and i did realize that what you say is true. superfly didnt do **** but express his opinion on the topic. i mean come on, this **** got started about ****ing armorall. lol

like i said before. if you like the product, thats great. there is no need to take offense to anything

oh and btw, no one cares how much money you make, who your wife is, how she looks like, and even how you look like. we are on this forum to share opinion and broaden our knowledge about the excellent vehicles we drive whether its a 230 or a 63 black series.

Last edited by bheng; 07-20-2010 at 12:42 AM.
Old 07-20-2010, 02:24 AM

He simply could have said why he didnt like the product not be so dramatic about it. Trying to suggest I am dumb and think I think armor all is the quote "shizz." His inital statements wern't even the truth to begin with. I can not tell you how easy the stuff was to wash off, it dryed in 15 minutes when i put it on. He also said armor all is for economy cars, I simply pointed out his car was much closer to an "eco" car.

Both of cars are worth around 10k, assuming similar mileage. What? mine might be worth 1500-200 more, big deal. My point was he was saying that i needed to wash a prized vehicle with expensive fancy wax and that my Mcguiers was borderline garbage too. Our cars are not rare SLRs, McGuiers does just fine.

Truth be told i wouldn't touch a v6 clk,thats just me, imo they look like chick cars and they are boring. if you enjoy your v6, by all means, have a ball.
Big deal I called and asian chick a gook. I am sorry I was not P.C. i apologize but people who know me know i am not a racist. I don't treat people diffrent regardless of race. Asian chicks with blonde hair look goofy, again imo.

I also did not suggest any violence i simply said you would be such a ***** to me if we standing next to each other. If your gonna sit there and pretend you know my wife and she looks like an "ugly farm animal" then so what if i want to post pics of my hot wife. Atleast i am not asking to see your ***** right Moedy. I really wasn't braging, just letting you know I am not insecure about anything in my life. I have a great life, that i have both worked hard for and that I'm are thankfull for.

As far as broadening knowledge on w209 on here, minus a very short list of people all anyone wants to talk about is carbon fiber, and rims. Very few people discuss any sort of technical or care related matters, myself included.

Last edited by BadDebt; 07-20-2010 at 02:28 AM.
Old 07-20-2010, 03:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 CLK 320
He simply could have said why he didnt like the product not be so dramatic about it. Trying to suggest I am dumb and think I think armor all is the quote "shizz." His inital statements wern't even the truth to begin with. I can not tell you how easy the stuff was to wash off, it dryed in 15 minutes when i put it on. He also said armor all is for economy cars, I simply pointed out his car was much closer to an "eco" car.

Both of cars are worth around 10k, assuming similar mileage. What? mine might be worth 1500-200 more, big deal. My point was he was saying that i needed to wash a prized vehicle with expensive fancy wax and that my Mcguiers was borderline garbage too. Our cars are not rare SLRs, McGuiers does just fine.

Truth be told i wouldn't touch a v6 clk,thats just me, imo they look like chick cars and they are boring. if you enjoy your v6, by all means, have a ball.
Big deal I called and asian chick a gook. I am sorry I was not P.C. i apologize but people who know me know i am not a racist. I don't treat people diffrent regardless of race. Asian chicks with blonde hair look goofy, again imo.

I also did not suggest any violence i simply said you would be such a ***** to me if we standing next to each other. If your gonna sit there and pretend you know my wife and she looks like an "ugly farm animal" then so what if i want to post pics of my hot wife. Atleast i am not asking to see your ***** right Moedy. I really wasn't braging, just letting you know I am not insecure about anything in my life. I have a great life, that i have both worked hard for and that I'm are thankfull for.

As far as broadening knowledge on w209 on here, minus a very short list of people all anyone wants to talk about is carbon fiber, and rims. Very few people discuss any sort of technical or care related matters, myself included.
i do agree to some extent. but i as well as other members here on the forum drive the v6. even though it doesnt have as much muscle as the v8s, we love them. so in that you sound like a dick. but thats just me expressing my opinion about it.

at the same time, i do agree that some of what superfly said can be taken harshly. but when i read it it was kind of whatever to me. he did say to each his own. he was wrong in assuming that you like ALL amorall products.

and yes we do talk about cf and rims. there are some technical topics on here such as wiring and such.

all the care portions is down under the detailing section. yes we dont drive SLRs. but some members want that mirror look so they use other products to make it happen or they want to fully take care of their paint. not that you dont, but there is a difference between taking care of it and detailing. and i do agree, i am looking to do a good detailing job every 6 months or so to keep the shine. but again, to each his own.

so i guess, it all depends my friend. i mean if meguirs works for you, then keep using it. who cares. i mean its kinda like a bunch of us who use magnaflow as an alternate exhaust which can be said as poor mans ****(dont mean to start another war guys!). but when it comes down to it, if you like it, great.

thank you for the review on the amorall. i am sure some members will find it useful. and some members will think its "poor mans ****." lol

all in all, i think you guys should just apologize and keep it friendly on the forum.
Old 07-20-2010, 07:17 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
04 CLK 320 > CLK32K
If you go back over the posts you could see that BadDebt blew this whole thing out of proportion. You took a shot a supafly's V6 because you thought he was taking a shot at your car. If you read post #6 again you will see Supa was talking about ECO cars (i.e. Hybrid, Alternative Fuel). In no way did he say you (CLK500 V8) had an ECO car. Nor did he say you used solely Armour All products, he said "Owners of ECO cars only know Armour All".

BadDebt, you started to go below the belt on post #13. Why would you take a shot at the girl in Supa's pics? And like it was stated before, a lot of people here have "8 year old cars"...This post I believe is what opened the flood gates.

You may or may not have notice during your bickering that you offended a lot of people on this forum. Canadians, Blondes, Asians, Gays and lets not forget the V6 guys. Your not making any friends this way. It's just making you sound like a racist @$$hole!

Now this is just my opinion but I wold have never posted a pic of my wife/girl to "prove" something to anyone. That's your private life and it won't change no matter what anybody says. Posting this pic and the way you talk about your "engine size" really speaks to your insecurities. We are here to talk about cars!

I have trouble understanding this statement "Truth be told i wouldn't touch a v6 clk,thats just me, imo they look like chick cars and they are boring. if you enjoy your v6, by all means, have a ball. " Last time I check your v8 and my v6 has the same body so.......how exactly do they looks like chic cars? A Mercedes is a Mercedes! Granted your v8 could get places a few seconds faster but my v6 will make yours look like the ugly step sister at a stop light.

Last edited by dynomite05; 07-20-2010 at 08:19 AM.
Old 07-20-2010, 08:33 AM

Dyno,
I drive an 8 year old car too, my point was it's not some rare prized vehicle, nevermind, i guess you won't get it.

I wouldnt drive a v6 clk.. so what.. if they don't look any diffrent as you suggest then why did you spend all that money making yours look like a v8. For the same money you could have had the v8. Don't give me the cost of gas b.s reason, operating the v8 might cost someone another couple hundred bucks a year and as I was reminded this a mercedes, not a honda. I know yours looks so much better at a stop light b/c of the drop. I wouldn't put your grill on my car if you paid me... anyways .... wanna race?

You think I give a *****, if anyone on the forum likes me? I have learned absolutley nothing worthwhile on this forum, and I am not going to spend anymore money on my car besides steller maintenance ( i have had the car for 4 years), somthing rarley discussed on here.

Last edited by BadDebt; 07-20-2010 at 08:39 AM.
Old 07-20-2010, 09:47 AM
Out Of Control!!

04 CLK 320 > CLK32K
Apparently you don't care as much about your MB as most of us do, which speaks to Supa's point about Armour all being a generic product and you using it.

I would like to know exactly how I'm making my car try to look like a v8? Besides ECU tune I have done nothing under the hood. I have no need for speed.

You automatically assuming that I have a v6 for financial reasons again speaks greatly towards your insecurities.

The drop is not the only reason my car looks better....

If you have learned nothing here than why are you wasting your time posting....
Old 07-20-2010, 09:54 AM

Agian I am saying the $1500-2000 diffrence between the cost is NOT alot of money relatively speaking.
You put the AMG kit off a 500 on your car... why... cause it looks better, again my original point.

Do you have the original tranny fluid in your car? I spend my money taking great care of the car not on carbon fiber and tinted tailights.

Last edited by BadDebt; 07-20-2010 at 09:58 AM.
Old 07-20-2010, 10:10 AM
Out Of Control!!

04 CLK 320 > CLK32K
I don't know why your assuming I don't take care of my car. Just because I spend my on mods doesn't mean I neglect the maintenance of the car. No I don't have the original tranny fluid....(Random Question)

I have been blessed with a great mechanic..

AMG bumpers are not exclusive to 500's
Old 07-20-2010, 10:16 AM

2005 E55 AMG; 2005 CLK 500 (sold)
BadDebt,

Why do you feel the need to talk **** in an online forum? Does it make you feel that much cooler or that much better than everyone to post pics of your house and girl on a CAR forum? Why do you need to pick on the 320's and 350's? Are you really gonna feel better about your self racing Dynomite's 320? are you gonna be riding with your supposed girl blowing the doors off of V6's just to impress her? you think the 500 is fast? lol. the 500 isnt fast. you make yourself look ignorant with some of the comments on this thread. after reading some of this trash, i doubt you even own that house (prolly daddys), own that car (prolly your daddys neighbor) and i doubt thats even your girl (prolly a cousin, sister or ex or better yet photoshopped). you need to control your meathead attitude son. its not needed or wanted in this community.

"You think I give a *****, if anyone on the forum likes me?"

obviously not if your gonna talk down to everyone on here. Makes you real tough talkin **** online. Ill gladly stand right next to you and say the same stuff to your face that i just wrote, or for that matter say what supafly wrote. Im not scared of you, and inferences of kicking someone's *** is retarded.... BUT just remember, a bullet sounds the same in any language.

"I have learned absolutley nothing worthwhile on this forum"

then why the **** are you here? youve been on here for 4 months and havent learned anything? why do you need to pull this entire forum down with imbecilic rants stemming from an ARMOUR ALL WHEEL CLEANER disagreement???

"I really wasn't braging, just letting you know I am not insecure about anything in my life."
"I am not insecure about anything. I have a hot wife (who is a CPA), couple nice cars, a great job and beautiful 3,600 sq foot house all at 25." "I don't mind that you don't like the armour all product, but I dont appreciate how you said it. I got real work to do..."

Then why the photos of your "wife" and "house" and ****...all i see in alot of your post is bragging. If you have to mention that you are not insecure more than one time, chances are you prolly are insecure (cough, small dick syndrome, cough). oh and sucking dick, or pimping out your supposed wife for your next car payment doesnt qualify as real work.

Maybe its time you found your way over to benzworld or mymbonline. i hear they like incoherent rants about something as trivial as this subject.
Old 07-20-2010, 10:27 AM

my point was you said "Last time I check your v8 and my v6 has the same body so.......how exactly do they looks like chic cars?" If they looked the same why did you change the bumpers? I feel that the 320's and to some extent the 350s have a much more feminine body shape. For the same money you spent on the body kit you could have the v8 and the same body you utlimatley ended up with. Thats the point, your making assumptions. Ask Andy or the numerous other people have traded up or regret not getting the 500 or greater. There is nothing wrong with the 320, I just wouldnt buy it. If that damages your delicate sensabilities, oh well.

Salty I have been on this board for longer than 4 months. I was Bad_debt before I lost my pw and couldnt get it sent to me as i no longer had the email. All your comments about my dads car or dads money just make you look jealous. Again i posted a picture b/c supa said my wife looked like a farm animal on multiple posts. What is with the suggstion that i was going to beat anybody up? Where do you get that? i think it's funny you somehow try to correlate what I have said to having a small dick?

Last edited by BadDebt; 07-20-2010 at 11:58 AM.
Old 07-20-2010, 10:37 AM

2005 E55 AMG; 2005 CLK 500 (sold)
"Dude again, You are talking ***** online. You wouldn't say a word to me in person."

infers that he wouldnt say **** to you in person because you are so tough you would beat his ***.

Im not gonna waste my time quoting everything you have said. you have a computer, scroll back through the posts.

And no i am not jealous of you. keep pumping yourself up.

Last edited by saltydizzle; 07-20-2010 at 10:53 AM.
Old 07-20-2010, 10:46 AM
Out Of Control!!

04 CLK 320 > CLK32K
my point was you said "Last time I check your v8 and my v6 has the same body so.......how exactly do they looks like chic cars?" If they looked the same why did you change the bumpers? I feel that the 320's and to some extent the 350s have a much more feminine body shape. For the same money you spent on the body kit you could have the v8 and the same body you utlimatley ended up with. Thats the point, your making assumptions. Ask Andy or the numerous other people have traded up or regret not getting the 500 or greater. There is nothing wrong with the 320, I just wouldnt buy it. If the damages your delicate sensabilities, oh well.
Once again the cars have the same body. Might not have the same bumpers, but the body is the same. You could say you don't like the v6 bumpers, but saying the v6 looks like a girls car is just stupid. 98% of the people can't tell the difference. You don't see it's the WAY you say things and not WHAT you say.

I spent $800 on both bumpers, I highly doubt I would be able to upgrade for the same amount of money.
Old 07-20-2010, 12:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 CLK 320
Dyno,
I drive an 8 year old car too, my point was it's not some rare prized vehicle, nevermind, i guess you won't get it.

I wouldnt drive a v6 clk.. so what.. if they don't look any diffrent as you suggest then why did you spend all that money making yours look like a v8. For the same money you could have had the v8. Don't give me the cost of gas b.s reason, operating the v8 might cost someone another couple hundred bucks a year and as I was reminded this a mercedes, not a honda. I know yours looks so much better at a stop light b/c of the drop. I wouldn't put your grill on my car if you paid me... anyways .... wanna race?

You think I give a *****, if anyone on the forum likes me? I have learned absolutley nothing worthwhile on this forum, and I am not going to spend anymore money on my car besides steller maintenance ( i have had the car for 4 years), somthing rarley discussed on here.
a couple hundred saved a year adds up. we are in a recession you know. but i guess that doesnt matter to you cuz you know, you have the hot cpa wife that makes money. lol i mean come on man. calm it down. say your sorry and misunderstood the comments above. stop trying to defend yourself and move on.

lol i mean its interesting and all. but i think its getting outta control haha. oh and other members have to jump in and have the same view. your wrong, my fellow CLK driver.

oh and why do you bring up race. lol please. there are a lot of cars faster than the CLK 500.

and as for stellar maintenance, i hardly doubt it as you dont even detail the car. and you arent driving an SLR or anything so whats the point right?
Old 07-20-2010, 12:54 PM

You base the fact that I don't detail the car on what again? My neighbors think I am crazy I am out there with the cars so much. Your right though I don't fret over a couple hunderd dollars a year. The power and better looks are worth it. Your the one that needs to move on.

Last edited by BadDebt; 07-20-2010 at 01:05 PM.
Old 07-20-2010, 12:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Corrolla
Just want to clear this up...Peoples driving CLK320 doesnt necessary mean they dont have money to buy CLK500. Just like my cousin he just bought his Avalon for $25k and with that $25K is it enough to buy CLK500 ? hell yea and NO I didnt regret when I bought mine 320. I hope all the newbie dont see this thread otherwise they will run away. Anyway, i will try the Amor pretectant see what it does to my wheels. Please no more fighting.

Andy
Old 07-20-2010, 12:57 PM

i completley agree it's a small money diffrence between a comparable 320 and a 500. When are people going to realize I am not bagging on an 8 year old car worth 10k..... I DRIVE THE SAME THING. THAT WASNT MY POINT!

Last edited by BadDebt; 07-20-2010 at 12:59 PM.
Old 07-20-2010, 01:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 CLK 320
You base the fact that I don't detail the car on what again? Your right though I don't fret over a couple hunderd dollars a year. Your the one that needs to move on.
well you do say you dont drive an SLS or whatever it was so you implied that since its not some super expensive car, you dont need to take the much care of it. lol thats just the way i took it. sorry if you meant it in another way.

i didnt need to move on cuz i wasnt stuck on this. lol i just read this to get a couple of good laughs in. i come in peace my friend. not trying to **** you off more.

and like andy said, please no more fighting.

Last edited by bheng; 07-20-2010 at 01:06 PM.
Old 07-20-2010, 01:04 PM

No what I said was, I didnt believe there was anything wrong with using Mcguiers or in this case armour all wheel protectant on the car. It's not like the car is worth mega bucks and I need to wipe it down with diapers everyday. McGuiers products work just fine for me and my 10-12k car.
Old 07-20-2010, 01:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Corrolla
OK WE ARE GOOD NOW RIGHT ? Cmon guys....

Andy

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Armor All Wheel Protectant