CLK-Class (W209) 2003 on: CLK 270 CDI, CLK 200K, CLK 200 CGI, CLK 240, CLK 320, CLK 350, CLK 500, CLK 550 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

04 CLK320 Coupe Parrot MKi9100 install

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-09-2010, 07:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S500
04 CLK320 Coupe Parrot MKi9100 install

I'm trying to gather some information regarding a 2004 CLK 320. I have a customer who purchased a Parrot MKi9100.

Found a company call quickconnectproducts.com that I thought might lead me to a possible install solution.. But I just got an email back from them saying that don't have a vehicle specific harness for that year..

I was wondering if anyone can help me out so I can find out what exactly needs to be purchased to I can get the parrot unit to function in the customer's vehicle without cutting any wires which I'm trying to avoid.....

I've pulled the radio out it, does have fiber optic outputs with no speaker wires behind the radio.... I would like to avoid trying to tamper with any factory wiring at the amp.... Customer wants to use the Ipod Plug but wants audio to come out of all the speakers.... 9 speakers total...

Any other website I can search for a solution?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

-Bob
Old 08-20-2010, 10:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK
Smile

http://www.parrot.com/de/kundenkonta...bauinformation
Konfiguration :
Parrot Anlagentyp : MKi 9100
Marke : MB
Model : CLK
Baujahr :2004 Monat : 4
Sound-System :With active sound system
Der Einbau der Freisprechanlage benötigt keinen speziellen Adapter Ein zugelassener Monteur muss jedoch prüfen, ob eine Änderung des mitgelieferten Parrot-Kabels erforderlich ist.
Der Einbau der Freisprechanlage erfordert einen Adapter Typ PD000110AA
Dieser Adapter ist notwendig, um das Freisprechsystem zu installieren. Aufgrund der technischen Gegebenheiten Ihres Fahrzeugs werden Gespräche und Musik nur über die Front-Lautsprecher ausgegeben.
Das ausgewählte Fahrzeug ist kompatibel mit folgenden Parrot-Anlagen UNIKA.
Diese Option ermöglicht die Nutzung Ihrer Lenkradbedientasten, um die Parrot Anlage zu bedienen.

"Google: The installation of the kit does not need a special adapter An accredited installer will have to consider whether an amendment to the Parrot supplied cable is required.
The installation of the kit requires an adapter type PD000110AA
This adapter is needed to install the hands-free system. Due to the technical requirements of your vehicle's conversations and music will only be issued on the front speakers.
The selected vehicle is compatible with these systems UNIKA Parrot.
This option allows you to use your steering wheel buttons, the Parrot to use system."

Last edited by Milan48; 08-20-2010 at 01:54 PM.