CLK-Class (W209) 2003 on: CLK 270 CDI, CLK 200K, CLK 200 CGI, CLK 240, CLK 320, CLK 350, CLK 500, CLK 550 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Rear Driver's side window not working automatically

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-31-2010, 10:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK320; 2000 BMW 540i
Thumbs down Rear Driver's side window not working automatically

First I noticed that when i opened the drivers door, the rear window wasnt sliding the 1/4inch it always does, so it didnt bother me much until it comes to locking or unlocking all the windows using the recirculate/cabin air filter button... Is there any reason why this could be? the passengers side works normally but not the drivers
Please help me!
Old 11-01-2010, 07:32 PM

2004 clk500 coupe
WINDOW RESET

Originally Posted by EdZorX
First I noticed that when i opened the drivers door, the rear window wasnt sliding the 1/4inch it always does, so it didnt bother me much until it comes to locking or unlocking all the windows using the recirculate/cabin air filter button... Is there any reason why this could be? the passengers side works normally but not the drivers
Please help me!
roll the window all the way down normally.
when you roll it back up, continue holding the button in the up position 5-10 seconds after window is all the way up and then release button.
check operation, if no sucess, try same once again.
do both sides
Old 11-02-2010, 12:09 AM

2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK320; 2000 BMW 540i
thanks for the help, but this one is not the auto fronts, it was the rear, weirdly enough I noticed it was drifting down slightly (as when you open the doors) when i was rolling it up, so i did that a couple times both down and up until it decided to work again... weird but at least i'm happy to know its working now