CLK-Class (W209) 2003 on: CLK 270 CDI, CLK 200K, CLK 200 CGI, CLK 240, CLK 320, CLK 350, CLK 500, CLK 550 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

a nice CLK550 white...Kevwood :)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-17-2012, 08:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK55 AMG
Originally Posted by robusa
relax Kiwi! geez! im all good with Mikata. You're the one name calling. And thats fine Kiwi. I wont ask for your help cause u were rude to new comer from the very start! There are more lambs in NZ than people! why? LOL
Why? because countries like urs are overpopulated and don't have the space to have them.. and yet you still need our products for your clothes etc... How pathetic to start talking about peoples countries btw... it has NOTHING to do with this subject.

I was rude because ur an idiot.. I'm sure mikata just didn't wanna waste any more time on a dumb ignorant child like you, and neither do I... You realy have showed your true colors here... well done! now stop replying, because ur only making things worse for yourself.

whatever you reply with, I'll ignore it, ur just not worth it... loser
Old 06-17-2012, 08:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 68 Likes on 44 Posts
C63 507 AMG DA Car #19
Please get along guys.... for my own selfish reasons I need us to get along so I can get your help when my clk breaks down... note I say WHEN it breaks down.....

Don't hate the player.... hate the game

Peace.

<<<<your backyard parts changer>>>>
Old 06-17-2012, 09:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
06 CLK350 -SOLD! 2010 Cadillac SRX Premium Turbo
Hasn't been anything like this for a long time around here.
Old 06-17-2012, 09:48 AM

Shopping for: CLK500or CLK55 or SL55 or SL500 or C43
Originally Posted by NardoNZ
dude, you know you could just PM kevwood for this right? ur really opening threads for the tiniest things... tell us something we haven't seen or heard before, or open ONE thread where you can post about ur search.... this is almost getting ridiculous already...
in the spirit of a nice, cordial private message exchange with Mikata. A big apology cause we all here for a fun hobby and good times.
Old 06-17-2012, 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by NardoNZ
Why? because countries like urs are overpopulated and don't have the space to have them.. and yet you still need our products for your clothes etc... How pathetic to start talking about peoples countries btw... it has NOTHING to do with this subject.

I was rude because ur an idiot.. I'm sure mikata just didn't wanna waste any more time on a dumb ignorant child like you, and neither do I... You realy have showed your true colors here... well done! now stop replying, because ur only making things worse for yourself.

whatever you reply with, I'll ignore it, ur just not worth it... loser
an apology to you too kiwi. you should stop the cursing and insults. you'll feel better too!
Old 06-17-2012, 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by Mka77
Hasn't been anything like this for a long time around here.
hi Mka77,
hasnt been anything like this because there are so few posts and activity on this forum. i come along and i post a lot because im interested and want to get know some of the folks here.

But then some people here automatically assume im some troll just coming in and out. people should stop assuming and welcome new members.

as i stated, new members help the site keep growing the thriving...