CLK-Class (W209) 2003 on: CLK 270 CDI, CLK 200K, CLK 200 CGI, CLK 240, CLK 320, CLK 350, CLK 500, CLK 550 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Does Anyone Have A Picture Of The New Clk Cab. With The Top Up?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-25-2002, 08:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Does Anyone Have A Picture Of The New Clk Cab. With The Top Up?

Hello all, and let me introduce myself. This is my first post on this board although I have been coming to the board for a few months to read and find information. I am 22 and live in new york, I just recently graduated from college and I have always wanted to get a mercedes. I think that the new clk is for me. I am young and love the look of it. Well enough about me. I wanted to know if anyone has seen any pictures of the CLK CAB with the top up. I am wondering because some people think it may be a hardtop. Any information will be greatly appreciated. thanks all.

current car
toyota camry
not much to look at but it gets me around for the time.
Old 02-26-2002, 09:02 AM

2001 CLK 320
New CLK Cab

Welcome! As far as I have read, the new CLK Cab will not be introduced for at least another year. According to what has been posted it will not have a soft top.
Old 02-26-2002, 11:23 AM

thanks a lot, I can't wait to see the new clk at the new york auto show on march 29th. I will take my digital camera and take pictures then post here. but I wont buy anything until I see the cab. But I am also considering the new lexus gs. I want to see how it looks. It will be redesign for 2004. thanks again.
Old 03-03-2002, 11:16 PM

sl and M-class E320 4Matic SLK350
Will cabriolet be at NY Auto Show?

When I was at the Detroit auto show in January the MB reps promised that the new CLK would be available to view at the Chicago Auto Show. Instead Daimler-Chrysler opted to wait for Geneva this month. OK- we all know that the cabriolet won't be on the market until next spring at the earliest, but is there any chance that a "prototype" will be available for viewing in New York at the end of this month?