CLK-Class (W209) 2003 on: CLK 270 CDI, CLK 200K, CLK 200 CGI, CLK 240, CLK 320, CLK 350, CLK 500, CLK 550 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

US prices anyone??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-25-2002, 11:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
US prices anyone??

I am trying to decide if my next car should be the new E or the CLK... does anyone know what the CLK starts at? (price-wise)

TIA
Old 02-26-2002, 11:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK55 and Yukon Denali
I was told that the price would be 6-7% north of the current msrp. When I put down my deposit origionally I was told that number could be as high as 10%- but recently I was told the prior.

I know this is the wrong link to add this, but I have a 2002 w208 and love it to death. I started w/ a 1998 clk320 and have bought 430's every year since (black or silver). I remember when the buzz first came around that a new "mid-size" coupe would be arriving on our shores. I immediately ordered the info- when I opened that tiny broschure (remember the one w/ the purple clk?)I was done. I loved it. I have to say that although I am not a big fan of the new CLK cosmeticly I am still glad to be the first person in Tampa to be driving one. I figure, worst case scenario they refund my deposit and I keep driving my 2002- or I buy the new clk and end up selling it for a premium. Remember, we are enthusiasts, there are others who simply want "the new one"- regardless how bad it looks. I think it won't look as burly but it will look elegant. It will probably need a kit to say the least. My 2 cents.